SJ's Garden 2021: Bruce Banger, Lemonchello Haze, Amnesia Fast & Green Poison Fast

Stoneface Jack

Getting an early start this year, going with Bruce Banger, Lemonchello Haze, and Amnesia Fast, and a Green Poison Fast (f1) from Sweet Seeds. Going to be an interesting season.

I've started the first 3, they're in the medium now, and they'll be going in the tent with my ugly, stunted, White Widow until I harvest her, but I'll be taking them out at lights off to go under a t5 for a couple of hours. When the WW is done I'll be leaving them under the Spider Farmer sf1000 at 15/9 until they go outdoors at the end of May.

Not the first time I've started a plant this early, but it will be the first time I've put them in pots outdoors. The Green Poison will go out into a spot already prepared in the garden, but for security reasons there will be no pics of her.

I'll do my best to update this daily with pics and such after the girls have sprouted, but I make no promises.

All are free to comment, question, and follow along.

Medium: Promix Organic Moisture Control Blend
Lights: Spider Farmer sf1000 v1, then the sun
Nutes: Mega Crop v3
Temps and Humidity: Crapshoot
Water: Tap, hose, rain.

That's about it for now. See you when they break the surface.

Getting an early start this year, going with Bruce Banger, Lemonchello Haze, and Amnesia Fast from Seedsman, and a Green Poison Fast (f1) from Sweet Seeds. Going to be an interesting season.

I've started the first 3, they're in the medium now, and they'll be going in the tent with my ugly, stunted, White Widow until I harvest her, but I'll be taking them out at lights off to go under a t5 for a couple of hours. When the WW is done I'll be leaving them under the Spider Farmer sf1000 at 15/9 until they go outdoors at the end of May.

Not the first time I've started a plant this early, but it will be the first time I've put them in pots outdoors. The Green Poison will go out into a spot already prepared in the garden, but for security reasons there will be no pics of her.

I'll do my best to update this daily with pics and such after the girls have sprouted, but I make no promises.

All are free to comment, question, and follow along.

Medium: Promix Organic Moisture Control Blend
Lights: Spider Farmer sf1000 v1, then the sun
Nutes: Mega Crop v3
Temps and Humidity: Crapshoot
Water: Tap, hose, rain.

That's about it for now. See you when they break the surface.
Welcome to 420 my friend. Check out our sponsors for a discount on all your equipment needs. Shoot us a pic when you get your garden going.

Thanks!
I have everything I need for now, but I do check the sponsors for deals now and then.
They're just starting to break the surface now. I was a little worried as I decided to use the smallest seeds now since I'd have enough time to start another if they didn't germinate, and the Bruce Banger seeds are a little paler than I would normally expect. But that may just be because I'm used to huge indica dom seeds.
Still, a quick germ makes me a happy guy!

Here are the girls!
20210307_180608.jpg

Yeah, I know, not too exciting yet, lol. Give them time!

15/9 until they go outdoors at the end of May.

depends on where you are there are only 13.5 hours of daylight on may 30 :) so remember if

you take your plants out from your grow room with 15 hours of light

your plant outside will start to flower as to them the days are shorter/getting shorter

I like to cut my light back slowing before the move outside I veg under 14/10 and give them a shot of 20-20-20

so they are really growing

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

depends on where you are there are only 13.5 hours of daylight on may 30 :) so remember if

you take your plants out from your grow room with 15 hours of light

your plant outside will start to flower as to them the days are shorter/getting shorter

I like to cut my light back slowing before the move outside and give them a shot of 20-20-20

so they are really growing

all the best and be safe

Dequilo
43 degrees North here, so 15 hours 1 minute of daylight on May 24th, the traditional day to plant tomatoes and hot peppers around here.
Thanks though. My first year I had them on 18/6 straight to outdoors. That was a bit of a mess.

you are all good :) I always run my grow room 14/10 so they move outside fine mid - end of May for me

it is cold here where I am :(

I am putting out 65 or 70 Autos this spring I am going to start them April ( maybe 3 week march) get them outside mid

may at 6 or 7 weeks

than put them in the ground as a hedge

just let them grow they are all feminized should work out nicely

all the best in your grow

Dequilo

I got lazy and life got in the way. Ahh well.
Here's a pic of them from a couple of days ago.
20210310_201720.jpg

And here are the closeups, lol.
20210313_192248.jpg

20210313_192259.jpg

20210313_192306.jpg

I don't know how well it'll show up, but the leaves on the Amnesia are a little weird. One is thinner than the other, almost like one is sativa and the other leaf looks more indica. It'll probably even out as it gets older, but I think it's kinda interesting. Here's a better pic.
20210313_192314.jpg

Or maybe that's worse, lol. But I think you can see what I mean.

I got lazy and life got in the way. Ahh well.
Here's a pic of them from a couple of days ago.
20210310_201720.jpg

And here are the closeups, lol.
20210313_192248.jpg

20210313_192259.jpg

20210313_192306.jpg

I don't know how well it'll show up, but the leaves on the Amnesia are a little weird. One is thinner than the other, almost like one is sativa and the other leaf looks more indica. It'll probably even out as it gets older, but I think it's kinda interesting. Here's a better pic.
20210313_192314.jpg

Or maybe that's worse, lol. But I think you can see what I mean.
Life will do that to you my friend. Your babies look great.

Lol, I'm pretty bad at this every day thing. At least I'm still trying though. If I switched to weekly I'd probably only post once a month.
I started a thread about the leaves of the Amnesia Fast. You'll see why in the pic.
20210318_112539.jpg

20210318_112618.jpg

20210317_200715.jpg

I'm really happy with how the Lemonchello Haze is doing. I wish I had done better preventing them from stretching at the start, but that'll probably come in handy when I up-pot them. I'm hoping the Amnesia will grow out of her leaf problems. We'll see.

Okay, 11 days in. I'm starting to think I might LST them instead of topping. Sativa genetics, plus being a bit further from the light means they're a bit lankier than I usually like. I'll be waiting until they're a bit bigger to make any decisions, but it's best to at least try to think ahead.
20210319_173820.jpg

20210319_173830.jpg

20210319_173837.jpg

What do you guys think?

Okay, 11 days in. I'm starting to think I might LST them instead of topping. Sativa genetics, plus being a bit further from the light means they're a bit lankier than I usually like. I'll be waiting until they're a bit bigger to make any decisions, but it's best to at least try to think ahead.
20210319_173820.jpg

20210319_173830.jpg

20210319_173837.jpg

What do you guys think?
Nice healthy girls. I'd wait a bit till they get into a bigger pot before I'd start LST.

Nice healthy girls. I'd wait a bit till they get into a bigger pot before I'd start LST.
Thanks! Yeah, me too. I just like to plan the next step or two ahead. I've found that snap decisions have a way of creating more problems than they solve.
I only had my first successful LST this winter. Practiced on a male from some seeds I found in an outdoor Master Kush.

Thanks! Yeah, me too. I just like to plan the next step or two ahead. I've found that snap decisions have a way of creating more problems than they solve.
I only had my first successful LST this winter. Practiced on a male from some seeds I found in an outdoor Master Kush.
I understand the planning aspect and agree. But as far as training my girls I let them get bushy and vigorously growing before I start training. While still fairly young all branches are bendable. So a few weeks isn't a worry to me.

First day of spring, finally!
Looking forward to getting these girls out under the sun.
20210320_160755.jpg

20210320_160800.jpg
20210320_160807.jpg

Amnesia's leaves are still growing weird, but she's growing just as fast as the others. Looks like the side branching will be strange too, one side of the first node has a bud for a side branch but the other doesn't.
Ahh well. As long as she flowers all right.

Best get these up before the edible kicks in. Crazy weather here, got my window open, and had the plants sitting in front of it. Nice breeze to strengthen the stems. Temp in the high teens.
20210323_181218.jpg

20210323_181232.jpg

20210323_181237.jpg

Amnesia has two 4 leaflet fans, and seems to have an alternate growth thing going on. She's turning out to be a more interesting plant than I expected.

It's interesting, the Lemonchello Haze is shorter than the other two, but she has a more extensive root system, and her foliage is, for lack of a better term, cleaner.
I am really looking forward to getting her out under the sun and seeing what she can do in flower.
20210324_172936.jpg

20210324_172942.jpg

20210324_173003.jpg

20210324_173008.jpg

20210324_173031.jpg
20210324_173038.jpg
20210324_173048.jpg

Not great shots, but hopefully you see what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom