Skankstar's Cheese Soil Indoor

skankstar

She not looking to good, yellowish leaves with brown spots and droopy

Im not sure if i under or over water her, no nutes so its not nute burn and temps are good.

Whats up with my plant?

please comment

03208.jpg

02208.jpg

01506.jpg

Help please

Pot size?
Soil using?
Age in veg?
Water Ph?
My guess without info is lack of N.P nutes

16 litre pot , cellmax soil, 7 week veg, ph 6.5, my other plant are fine and it states on the soil that no nutes are needed up until fowering

Hey skankstar, your bush looks hungry to me. Lol. The light green color can probably be attributed to a N def, and the light specals on the darker leaf in photo #2 look like the beginning of a Calcium def. The wilting is not always caused by over/under-watering, it could be that it is rootbound being that your plant is rather large for that container. How often do you water? :hmmmm:

usualy once a week at the moment i only have a grow and bloom nutes they are ready for flowering so mayby i should give a small dose of bloom?
contents in percent are: 0.36 NH4, 2.48 NO3, 5.57 K2O, 2.66 P2O5, 1.5 MGO, 2.19 SO3, 0.002 MO, 0.001 CU, 0.014 MN, 0.008 B, 0.007 ZN, 0.025 FA,

will this help my girl?

I feel as though once a week is not enough. Though I could be wrong. Most growers go around 3-4 days to water. It could just be a slight under-watering problem. Do you do the 'lift-test', or the 'sides of the pot being pulled away by the dryness-test'? Lol. 35cm is over a foot tall, and your plant is also pretty bushy (you probably topped or LST'd)
:hmmmm:
In any case, yeah, if you do a transitional feeding (1/2 grow and 1/2 bloom) before the full flowering nutes it will help keep your babies looking healthy, and give them an extra push into the stretch. Also, foliar feeding once a week during lights off could help as well. Just make sure to dilute your nutes well before letting them touch any of those leaves, and it's best to stop once they've developed flowers.

The soil does retain alot of water for a good few days :/ i dont let it dry out too much between watering, its topped and lst,

Im going to try with the nutes like you say the next watering, which by the looks seems like tomorrow and ill post some pics in the next few days of her

Thank you Danknis wish me luck

Well, if you only water once a week that means that your drainage is less than optimal, and the wilting would then be attributed to over-watering b/c the roots are not receiving enough oxygen everyday. This can happen even with a good wet/dry cycle as long as the soil retains too much moisture (which yours probably does if you only water once a week). An easy way to tell if you're wayyy over-watering is if your soil starts smelling foul (root rot) and the plant gets droopy. I strongly recommend that you transplant into a larger container (even a 3 gal bucket with drilled holes in the bottom would do the trick) and either, add perlite to your soil mix (to increase drainage/get more oxygen to the roots), or choose a different soil that drains well. The good news is that your plants are going to be just fine, even if you choose not to transplant, though I feel that it would greatly improve the quantity AND quality of your final product. The other members of this site will probably agree. I'm eager to see how you progress from here.
:goodluck:

Cheers
i checked the roots no signs of root rot or bound ill run the nutes and see how that works out.

If that dont work ill consider a bigger pot.

A bit late to start the journal but heres a look at the other girls at 7 week veg

She is tallest Ice cream (paradise seeds)
131810.jpg

Also Ice cream
13091.jpg

Another Ice cream
131710.jpg

And one cheese
13031.jpg

second cheese is poorly
01506.jpg

Its going good, small clumps of hairs are forming but not worthy of calling them buds yet xp

I took your advice and got some bigger pots and fed them, they loving it, and my sickly plant seems to be bouncing back so thanks alot for the friendliness

Heres a few night shots

here you can see how she regained some colour, during the day shes no longer drooping, that makes me happy
DSCN13324.JPG

The tall girl just reached a meter in hieght, looking for a good harvest from her
DSCN13336.JPG

This is the second cheese very bushy about 12 tops on her and she smells funky kinda like feet
DSCN13307.JPG

and a group shot
DSCN13314.JPG

let me know your thoughts please comment

Thankyou :) not too long untill some buds pics, Paradise seeds say that ice cream is a fast finisher, we shall see :)

Their a week and a few days on 12/12 now

subbed. that first picture with the exception of the light green, looks just like an old plant of mine, im gunna have to dig around for a picture its pretty funny how alike they look. everything looking good though, shell come back and get some color in her soon

I'm noticing some slight yellowing on some of the new growth. This could be a sign that the girl is hungry and wants more nutes. I would suggest bumping up the nutes on the slightly yellow ones just a bit.

Back
Top Bottom