Sketch Beginners Box / See Any Mistakes ?

LickMyBuds

DYNO_GRAPH_TRIUMPH_-11.jpg
I attached a rudimentary sketch showing a box I will probably place in a closet with 76-78 degree supply air and a high CFM Variable Speed exhaust w/ charcoal canister venting to attic.

I will add computer fans and return air grills on the sides. The top of the box will utilize a sheet metal "return plenum" roughly 6 inches wide x 12 inches long, connecting to a 4 or 6 inch axial exhaust. This will draw Large Volumes of 78 degree ambient air up from the bottom and passing over the 400-600 watt HID .

QUESTIONS:

1. Will increasing the CFM lower box temps sufficiently with the higher 78 degree supply air? Do I require supplemental cooling?
Is A 6 Inch Axial Overkill or is it a good idea to oversize and then control via a fan speed controller?

2. What other primary components will I require? Do I need any other lights for the correct spectrum?

3. Since this box is relatively large, is it wise to break it into chambers? If so what amount of space should I dedicate to each chamber and should I use three chambers total?

4. Regarding soil and nutrients, what are the essentials?

5. Do I need to raise and lower the HID fixture?
6. Roughly how many plants can be grown in this design?

I want Top Of The Line For Everything, I would rather invest once, invest right. Can anyone Please Help?

Back
Top Bottom