Skinny guy needing to detox asap

slimpuffer

Im 6'3 and about 165 pounds with a high metabolism.im curently working a bs job and desperately needing to clean myself out to score a job with bigger bucks.i don't have a test as of now but i know its only a matter of time before i start getting calls for interviews.i last r smoked yesterday (june 14,2014).i've been reading natural detox methods that work pretty fast,here are a few items im about to pick up from walmart.
*gallon of water (obviously)
*herbal green tea
*cranberry juice
*niacin
*already have multivitamins

please let me know if im on the right track..or if you know of anything else that will help

and also a rough estimate of how fast i can be clean (ie. One week or two)

thanks in advance!

You'll want to pickup some cheap test strips and test yourself at home to make sure you're getting clean.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

In addition to Weed420s comment id like to add something that the whole being skinny and passing faster is complete BULL! My neighbor that I smoke with got a new job offer himself and had to stop smoking. Day 21 I was passing at home tests in the afternoon. I am 6'1 240lb mostly muscle. He is 6'3 around 135lb literally less than 2% bodyfat and day 30 he was still failing. Exercise is the key and the diet.

In addition to Weed420s comment id like to add something that the whole being skinny and passing faster is complete BULL! My neighbor that I smoke with got a new job offer himself and had to stop smoking. Day 21 I was passing at home tests in the afternoon. I am 6'1 240lb mostly muscle. He is 6'3 around 135lb literally less than 2% bodyfat and day 30 he was still failing. Exercise is the key and the diet.
There's a lot of different factors that come into play for people to being able to detox from cannabis. Metabolism , kidney function, liver function, among others. Having a high metabolism and low body fat can definitely help but there's more to it than that.

Back
Top Bottom