Skoda Grow!

Skoda

Good day everyone,did a trial run last autumn with my current set up using bag seed,taught me a a lot before cracking on with my bank seeds,check out my first pics!

Whats up? Glad to have you aboard sir.
Feedback from?

Maybe you have some pics we cant see. :confused:
Or some journal I cant find... :nomo:

Here are some links that may be usefull kind sir! :cheer:

Member start links

:ciao:

18822.JPG
18520.JPG

Cheers man,not to clued up as to getting about the site,when I reply to my threads do the other people see them?,

:thumb:

Looking good! :slide:

I see when you respond because Im sub'd to this thread when i respond. People checking 'new posts' or 'todays post' would also see this if they browse those threads.
Some of us are tenative to respond to something unless they have a good answer.
Some only like to answer very specific questions. Ex= Hydro/Cfl/outdoor etc.
Some of us are extremely medicated and have a 3 second attention span. :rofl:

I recomend starting a journal. Sometimes the responses are quick, other days not so much. When in doubt lure us in with pics of nuggets and plants and your volume will increase sir. :)

Nice words.
I guess most of you guys are over the water=time difference!,thanks for the info,get your drift though.
Cheers

Nice words,had hps up high and tubes down low from seed,just lifted the tubes ,seems to have kept them tight and low,time to grow a little now,what you think?

Skoda, nice pictures. :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. I float in and out of here because it is summer and I am really busy. Not enough hours in the day to get all my stuff done. I am sub'd to over 300 threads and it is hard to look over all of them every day. I would increase the nutes a little each feeding time until you see a tiny bit of burn on the leaves and then back off just a bit. We are spreading the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. Look around and if you have any questions then the Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. Have a great week. :Namaste:

Nice words K Kid,you have a greater weekend!,will feed till those babies burn a little,finding this grow stress free so far. My garden is thriving!.be lucky brother!

Skoda, that is good to hear. Just go up a bit at a time. I am very happy your grow is doing well. :thumb:
Nice,I'm using pure organics,Skoda blend!,seaweed,touch of vinigar ( occasionally ,keeps my ph perfect,bit acidic round here) and believe it or not,a touch of fish oil!,they thrive on my blend!

Back
Top Bottom