DSC015641.JPG

cola and tops 3

DSC015653.JPG

cola/tops sized to cigs

DSC01570.JPG

clown blunt and growers hash (pea)

Nice! +reps

Awesome! That thing was bigger than I thought! :welldone::bravo:

Thanks Green007. I was thinking the same thing. It didn't look like it would take us long to trim her before we cut it down. After it was down and in a pile we realized we were in for a loooong day.

The growers hash was nice :thumb:

Fabulous finish to an awesome grow...once again the clowns show us what bubbles and some tender loving care can produce...a bud FEST.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:bravo: you guys.

:peace:

Thanks MountainHigh. Franki was a beast and got a little unruly for a bit there but in the end she gave up the goods for us.

:)

thanks for all the nice comments guys......us clowns couldn't be happier....and what with the other room finishing up in a few more weeks looks like we'll be knee deep in buds....

would be great if the clowns could share a joint with you all...but I'm sure that would only turn into a circus!

So we'll do a few bong hits and toast you all.....:thanks:

Hi guys... so what was the final yield?

got any other grows starting up?

Final yield from Franki is 8.2 ounces. We're starting to smoke it now and it is a nice high. At this point the buzz doesn't last too long. I call it "Chinese Take Out" cuz after 20 minutes you want to get high again :tokin: Well not 20 minutes...the buzz lasts about an hour and a half or so.

We have another grow finishing up this week. The 4 White Castle in our thread "U-Turn Grow"

How are you making out Bend? Last we heard from you you were about to start a grow and journal.

My grow is going pretty well...

My "clown Cloner" worked very well... I had roots in a week and they were 6" long within 3 days of that. I used the 68 watt 2700K CFLs as per the clown blueprints.

Its now day 24 (plants in DWC with 6 - 12" air stones) and the roots are about 18" long and one of the plants is about 6" tall and 8" wide! growing about 1" per day (using 1200PPM aggressive grow GH nuts mix now and a 600 watt light)

Im expecting to start flowering in a week or two on a couple of the plants and keep nursing the weaker ones until they are stronger.:tokin:

My fucking landlord is coming on thursday to inspect the house (what an A-hole) so I gotta rip everything down and hide it... at least the plants aren't too big yet.

I got pics but I just gotta get off my lazy ass and get my journal going. I also got my certs so the grow is legal... gotta love that.:cheer:

Thats incredible you guys got 8 fucking ounces out of one plant!!!!! congrats!

Bendbender, your grow sounds like its going great....good to hear and can't wait to see some pics in that journal you have yet to start...(but you got the grow started and we all know that is more important!)

Yeah...8+ out of one plant....gotta love that... :grinjoint:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom