Skottel Indoor Winter Grow With 3 Different Strains

Thanks guys! Thank you all for the advice and guidance during this grow. All of you rock! I will be giving a smoke report soon. Waiting for it to cure a bit so that I can get a good terpy profile from it... :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Good morning :)

@Skottelgoed Spons I miss ya bud. Where are you and what's your grow conditions with Eishkom?

I think this needs to be made very clear: It is illegal to buy and sell cannabis, cannabis extract, seed, any part of the plant or derivative in South Africa. Cannabis for sale in South Africa will be found on the blackmarket. You'll have to take your chances with that and make your own research. The prisons here are rough and dealing in weed carries very stiff long prison sentences.

Good luck in your quest Salamander

Good morning :)

@Skottelgoed Spons I miss ya bud. Where are you and what's your grow conditions with Eishkom?

I think this needs to be made very clear: It is illegal to buy and sell cannabis, cannabis extract, seed, any part of the plant or derivative in South Africa. Cannabis for sale in South Africa will be found on the blackmarket. You'll have to take your chances with that and make your own research. The prisons here are rough and dealing in weed carries very stiff long prison sentences.

Good luck in your quest Salamander
Hey friend. Been a while. I wont be doing any journals in the near future anymore. Had to step back a bit as things were a little rough for me. Went into a bit of depression but is on the mend now. I hope things are great on your side? I am not going to say what I want to about eishkom. Think we all are using the word to describe them.i have packed away all the grow gear as I can't keep up with the loadshedding anymore and the grows aren't producing as good with eskom. I will however start some outdoor grows now with spring arriving. Need to get some seeds from our local grow shop here.

I will try and pop in from time to time to lurk in your guys grow journals.

Have a blessed day and keep warm. The matroosberg and swartberg is covered in a blanket of snow.

Hey friend. Been a while. I wont be doing any journals in the near future anymore. Had to step back a bit as things were a little rough for me. Went into a bit of depression but is on the mend now. I hope things are great on your side? I am not going to say what I want to about eishkom. Think we all are using the word to describe them.i have packed away all the grow gear as I can't keep up with the loadshedding anymore and the grows aren't producing as good with eskom. I will however start some outdoor grows now with spring arriving. Need to get some seeds from our local grow shop here.

I will try and pop in from time to time to lurk in your guys grow journals.

Have a blessed day and keep warm. The matroosberg and swartberg is covered in a blanket of snow.
It's bloody freezing Chom. Have you considered growing autos? They beat loadshedding.
I'm sorry about the depression. I've been there. I hope you are on the mend. It's hard to watch the country regressing in every conceivable way. It's hard to envisage a future or what security means now. Hang around with us and we'll keep you from a straightjacket :love:

It's bloody freezing Chom. Have you considered growing autos? They beat loadshedding.
I'm sorry about the depression. I've been there. I hope you are on the mend. It's hard to watch the country regressing in every conceivable way. It's hard to envisage a future or what security means now. Hang around with us and we'll keep you from a straightjacket :love:
Yeah going swimmingly now. Still an uphill but much better! I will do autos for outdoor this year. My indoor setup has been stripped down as the space is needed with a datsun project i'm busy with to keep the mind busy and off the negative. Its bloody coooold and being close to the beach is also making it worse. Lol... Can't get up in the mornings. I don't do well with cold. Love my heat🥹

Back
Top Bottom