Skunk #1 - 90 Watt LED Grow

cnnbs

the next grow for medicinal use :volcano-smiley:

equipment:
- seed: skunk #1 (35% Sativa / 65% Indica) sensiseeds white label
- 90 watt led (metered 60 watt, red-blue-orange = 35-5-5) ... 30cm lightdistance moving with the plant
- homebox 160x80x80
- soil: canna bio terra plus
- nutes: will write later...
- superroot airpot 10L with grid, saucer
- carbon filter with pc cooler
- pc cooler in the box for air flow
- 2 digital moisture meters and 1 analog for test

day001 tissue ... inserted a seed in a moist tissue in a cap and closed the cap with another cap to keep the tissue moist
day001_tissue_cap.JPG

day001_seed.JPG

day 004

the seed is not germinated, inserted the seed in a glass water, waiting for a white root tip

day003_not_sprouted.JPG
day003_seed_in_glass_water.JPG

day 005

ill give this seed up and begin with a new one (skunk #1), inserted the seed in a tissue, puted the tissue on a cap, filled the cap with water to the edge, closed the cap with another cap to keep it dark and moist

day005_new_seed.JPG

What ever happened to dropping a seed in soil watering it well and waiting a few days? I've only ever lost 1 seed this way in the nearly 2 years I've been growing. :passitleft:

better test the seed first if he is alive before dropping him in moist soil

day 005
day 001 germinated

after 12 hours the seed has build a small white root tip, filled the 10l superroot airpot with canna bio terra plus, watered 4l tap water (ppm 250) slowly into the pot, the pot had an 1/2l runoff (ppm 2100), runoff discarded, the pot is complete moist, inserted the seed with root tip pointing down into a 1cm small hole, hole slightly closed, light is off, fans are running, inserted moisture meters into the pot

day005_germinated-.JPG
day005_pot-.jpg

day 005 germinated

i became nervous and searched careful in the earth and found her, :welcome:, the shell was almost removed, the rest of the shell i removed easy, turned the light 18/6 on, light distance ~30cm

day005_germinated_sprouted.JPG
day005_germinated_light-on.JPG

day 007 germinated (next update, sorry ^^)
i excavated her, soaked up a jiffy and put her in, placed the jiffy on a cap on the pot, light on 18/6

day007_germinated_sprout.JPG
day007_germinated_jiffy.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom