Skunk# 1 x Northern Lights

Ole Festus

Ceres Northern Lights x Skunk #1 Seeds Specs
Type: Indica x Skunk
Indoor flowering: 55-60 days

High yield, loves all forms of training. Not dependent on heavy use of nutes.

Mellow & very mild smoke, sweet, hints of skunk, some very rich piney undertones. Not a real dank smoke, great for concerts. People will not be overcome by the smell 20 yards away, but they will turn and smile at you.

Nice strong head buzz at first, then goes into a very nice & relaxing body buzz that lasts about 3 solid hours. This strain is a fix all for any pain that you may have & very easy to cultivate.

Not that bad of a burnout for an Indica when the effects wear off.

B+ on the Report Card.

010968.jpg

2 months Veg, 7 weeks flower. LST/HST, double top + Fiming.

Tip, add molasses in flower, you will notice a very mellow sweetness when lighting up! Solid B+ smoke it is.

:Namaste:

thanks for the 411, sweetening it is....when do i stop the nutes, 2wks before harvest or what? any good info is appreciated. this is my 1st time indoor grow..... i'll take pics and post in afew

I would do at least one, better two, test smokes of some popcorn and check the trichomes with a scope, loupe, decent camera or really good magnifying glass. If it smokes pretty good & the trichs are turning cloudy, you can start a once a week fresh water flush or a different kind of flush which you can do 24 hours before harvest. I don't know what stuff is called though, cause I like good clean water!

You want the nutes out and ideally having the plants feed off themselves. The leaves really start to take on beautiful colors during this phase.

My Trichs took 2 weeks from going partly cloudy, to milky with a touch of ambers in 2 weeks. Every day counts and it gets better. Mine finished 10 days early, but I was brutal with mine the last 2 weeks and tried to force them to finish up early & they did.

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask! :peace:

Nice job they look healthy. Nice sheen to their leaves, very pretty dark green. They are working hard on the buds and colas, that's why the leaves are praising the sky! They are in overdrive right now. :high-five: You probably have 4 weeks to go.

:goodjob:

Wow, she is going to need some support! Sweet!

:high-five:

like the yard you have here, ole 420er I was in Ruths yard and I got a nice :)

wanted to thank you for what you shared in your chakpost :high-five:

:welcome:

Ceres Northern Lights x Skunk #1 Seeds Specs
Type: Indica x Skunk
Indoor flowering: 55-60 days

High yield, loves all forms of training. Not dependent on heavy use of nutes.

Mellow & very mild smoke, sweet, hints of skunk, some very rich piney undertones. Not a real dank smoke, great for concerts. People will not be overcome by the smell 20 yards away, but they will turn and smile at you.

Nice strong head buzz at first, then goes into a very nice & relaxing body buzz that lasts about 3 solid hours. This strain is a fix all for any pain that you may have & very easy to cultivate.

Not that bad of a burnout for an Indica when the effects wear off.

B+ on the Report Card.

great pheno review ole festus, do you welcome posts RE similar strains?

I'm a bit high now :lot-o-toke: & i don't know if this place is like a journal?:scratchinghead:

i'm just starting to learn strain pheno-specifics, i'm very strain illiterate

& not sure if i'm qualified to jump in here, thank you kind sir. i have NL question (just one) :thanks:

This isn't a journal, just a strain review. I can only give my modest opinion of SKNL, I didn't grow true Northern Lights, but it sure makes the skunk taste real good. Maybe, you can search the other strain reviews to get a more accurate picture of straight NL. WildRosebud also has experience growing it.

But as for Skunk# 1 & Northern Lights, they don't call it "The Clash of the Titans" for nothing.

Nice Indica Hybrid.

Newbie friendly to grow.

Back
Top Bottom