Strain (Name): Skunk #1
Price: CDN$50 a 1/4
Taste: very strong sweet skunky taste
High: hard hitting sativa high, more of a head stone
Appearance: loads of crystals and orange hairs
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): very dense tight buds,very sticky
Smell: just like the taste
Overall: definitely 8/10
Additional Comments: this was a hard hitter with quite the aroma, 70/30 sativa/indca

i heard people can smell their weed on them if it's skunk because of it's strong smell...this true? 'cause I'm buying a quarter pretty soon of Blueberry+Skunk and i'm wondering if a bag that big would give off a strong scent.... :smokin:

^not much, if any stronger then any other high quality bud, but if its good then it should smell good and strong.

Well I had a little more then a gram of Skunk in a baggy, put into a larger baggy, in my back jean pocket and my dad walked into my room and asked me why it smelled like skunk. I was lucky cuz my window was opened and there are skunks in my area so it smells often. Also, my friend who gave me the green said he's dealer was giving the stuff out litteraly cuz it smelled so strong. My friend had a quarter oz in his locker at work and our boss walked by and asked him if a skunk died in his locker. hahaha. I have no clue why that pot smelled so strong, but it sure as hell was potent. p420, nice choice.

thanks Dahui, it was awesome
and it does smell strong, the only other weed I've had smell as strong was Herijuana :adore: :adore: but it had a really over powering fruity pot smell. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: can't wait for the next grow and that sweet smell. Peace! :Rasta:

Mr. P420, man I compliment your taste in cannabis!

Back
Top Bottom