featherdusta

Gday folks i was just wondering if anyone has grown or attempted to grow original skunk from seed.I am wondering if anyone knows how long they take to crack.I ve had them soaking in rainwater and a touch of rhyzo for 18 hrs then moved to paper towel still nothing.This is my first attempt at growing skunk and not sure if they take longer to crack.Or do i have dud seeds.Paper towel did nothing followed instruction to the letter.Any thoughts ideas welcome thanx in advance

Thanks heaps old 1 finally popped got first true leaves just hope its a lady if not i m gunna collect and store pollen im thinking bout crossing trainwreck auto with original skunk wat u reckon i think it could be nice. Thanks again old i appreciate it

Does skunk like it bit cooler or just the same as others.I had 1 germinate grew to about 5cm then just died was only lightly misting not wetting leaves it s got me beat,mayb i didnt harden off enough.I got some TWA put down 5 seeds 5 germinated ahd they are powering on bout 8 days old cant wait to feed em get them kicking along.Any advice would b appreciated

I wouldnt mind finding web site with such info its probably on here somewhere but im buggered if i can find it.On CKS website it says learn to grow such and such i get redirected to 420 mag then i cant see shit.Is there a secret to finding Where these are.Would b nice to c em thx again

Back
Top Bottom