Skunkberry Suprise

Jackalope

No matter how a plan a grow. I always run across something I just had to start. This time it was Skunkberry. I have a bunch of seeds I got from Peak years ago. 2001 I think but it might have been as late as 2003. I was going to start a couple Blueberry. I guess I grew the Blueberry out though I do not remember. So I choose Skunkberry. Like I said these are old. Mostly I wanted to see if they were still viable. I still have Northernberry, Northern Skunk and Skunk Lights from them.

To my utter surprise. Not only did they pop. Everyone of them popped. In the same amount of time that all my other seeds did. No matter how you look at it that is impressive. I do store my seeds well. I'm sure that helped out but DAMN 100% on 15 year old seeds. It must be my master growing skills LMAO.

I have really grown to like Skunkberry these days. Now that I grow and smoke multiple strains at once it is great. In the past it lacked the power to be a stand alone strain. The flavor and smell is incredible. It makes a perfect daytime smoke. Now I get to find out how much the Skunkberry of today matches up to one of the originals.

Thought this might get more response. Well made seeds are impressive.

I really am interested in is who carries Skunkberry these days. Anyone? I'm seeing it out there more and more these days.

Back
Top Bottom