Skunkbubble grow journal

dgh420

Hi everyone,

Have developed this strain by crossing a Widow Skunk male with a Bubblegum female.

Plant 1

Plant_116.JPG

Plant 2

Plant_216.JPG

Plant 3

Plant_310.JPG

Plant 4

Plant_410.JPG

Day 21

Plant 1

Plant_117.JPG

Plant 2

Plant_217.JPG

Plant 3

Plant_311.JPG

Plant 3 was planted in the garden yesterday. Have also planted in the garden a Chunky Cheese female clone.

Plant 4

Plant_411.JPG

Plant 4 is only 2 weeks old and was a suprise popping out of the soil.

KrissK70 - Thanks for the well wishes. It is great to see other Australians here on 420mag. Do you have any grow going on at the moment?

Day 25

Plants are responding well to the increase in nutrients being supplied as at the start of the 3rd week. Ph in the soils is 6.3 and the plant outdoors is at 6.5. Am using a organic based nutrient solution made from composeted waste materials. 250watt HPS is being used to supply light in the cupboard.

Plant 1

006165.JPG

Plant 2

007164.JPG

Plant 3

010151.JPG

Plant 4

008166.JPG

Day 27

All the plants are now outdoors and 3 are in the ground. The 4th of the strain is still too immature to transplant into the ground.

Plant 1

005188.JPG

Plant 2

006167.JPG

Plant 3

007166.JPG

Plant 4

008167.JPG

WHAT ELSE IS GROWING IN THE GARDEN

Alaskan Thunderfuck

012117.JPG

Super Silver Haze

009146.JPG

B52

004191.JPG

Blueberry Jam

003194.JPG

Bubblegum

010152.JPG
002227.JPG

Chunky Cheese

001188.JPG

Autopot Hydro BlueHaze

011128.JPG

Mephisto Madness

013121.JPG

Above is another strain I have been working on and these are the first 3 seedlings. The strain is a cross between Alaskan Thunderfuck father and a Blueberry Jam/Super Silver Haze mother.

dgh420 - WOW I never realised you had so many plants and strains on the go at the once! Reps for the work you have got ahead of ya....

PAchamama - thanks for the question. This is the start of my outdoor grow here in OZ. I will be taking some inside for flowering under the lights but I just love my outdoor grows so most will be staying outside and getting heaps of the hot Aussie sun until the start to flower in Feb.

Setting Sun - Got given the autopot system by my mother in law who bought it to grow tomatoes but never kept the reservoir filled so grew tired of the effort. And she gives it to me, a conehead, as if I wouldnt try it for cannabis?? LOL The 8 pots in the system are feed by gravity and four of the pots are growing strawberries and the other 4 I intend on getting clones into. Have a Blueberry Jam in there at the moment and the rest are to follow.

Setting Sun - Got given the autopot system by my mother in law who bought it to grow tomatoes but never kept the reservoir filled so grew tired of the effort. And she gives it to me, a conehead, as if I wouldnt try it for cannabis?? LOL The 8 pots in the system are feed by gravity and four of the pots are growing strawberries and the other 4 I intend on getting clones into. Have a Blueberry Jam in there at the moment and the rest are to follow.

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'm really interested in those things.

^5 on the gift from your MIL, lol.

Is this the first time you've used them? What medium are you using, and do you need to top-water the pots like hempy buckets until the roots hit bottom? How often do you have to fill the reservoir with 8 adult plants?

I've seen some amazing greenhouses filled with hundreds of those pots.

Very simple and elegant design, and made in oz too!

Setting Sun - first time I have used these autopots. The pots fill to about 1/3 of the way up so there is no need to water from above. They are outside so they do get water into them from above, and as for the filling up of the reservoir, I am not sure how ofter but will keep this journal posted as to the water used.

PAchamama - last year we had a week of over 40 celcius and 1 day got to 46.5. Totally burnt the leaves and it was a challenge to keep the water up to them. But after that it settled down and I got a huge outdoor crop. Mostly, the summer temps here are 14-18 at night and 26-33 during the day.

OK well I am not trying to compete just simply want to know is it possible in my weather the hottest day i have ever seen here I was on the lake and it was 133f= 56.1 C .. on the hotest days of summer it usually peaks around48-50 for couple weeks somtime a little higher if we have a heat wave.. lol. kinda funny i can say that when it is already 50 out side humidity of like 11

PAchamama - WOW, no competition but damn those are some really high temps you get in your part of the world!!
I would imagine that it must be hard on people as well as any sort of plants in your environment!! LOL. At least the humidity drops when it gets hotter. Imagine if you had 50-60% RH as well as 50 celcius!!!
There is a place in Australia called Cobber Peddy where they fossick gems, mainly opals, and a mate of mine lives underground. He has a grow going but he has no chance above ground as in summer temps are never below 42 celcius. So he grows underground where he lives! Such a hermit thing to do but he loves it. His biggest problem is getting his water detoxed enough for him to use on plants.

Back
Top Bottom