SkunkPilot's Grow Room Build & First Grow 2013

I guess it's extra protein, but you should bring the pics into show them. That would be a kick.

I did, and guess what the answer was. "There is no way we have bugs in our top shelf", bitch, you and your cannabis club lost major cool points with me LOL, scumbags, was a kick, major kick in the go nads! :laugh: killer micros skunk keep em coming :) I like your set up with the vice, I could never seem to get my micro to stay standing :thumb:

Thanks for joining in frostyMJbudEC and I know there are a couple others I did not acknowledge, so consider you're all recognized. :thanks:

Unfortunately, I found this lil bastard living in my grow. Now that I have the camera I will watch closer so these thing don't happen.

Image4313.jpg

Image4113.jpg

Image3710.jpg

SAM_06723.JPG

kill!

Hi Skunkpilot,

Your photo's are great and remind me why I will never again smoke an unwashed bud as fish cake suggests.

I may have missed it but did you share what kind (and from where) of usb scope your using (and from where)?

Hi Skunkpilot,

Your photo's are great and remind me why I will never again smoke an unwashed bud as fish cake suggests.

I may have missed it but did you share what kind (and from where) of usb scope your using (and from where)?

I picked it up off ebay. ~$28 USD free shipping and about 1 week to arrive. If you don't want to hassle with the drivers, get one with a CD with the programs and drivers. Have a great weed day.

Ok... although I have already harvested and have the girls hanging... What is it? ... This water cure you speak of? I remember buying a pass to get me on the elevator ( Sorry.. Lift to some of you, and you know who you are. ) on a single floor school campus, but that was a long time ago.

. :partyboy:

Just read your complete journal. Very professional & dedicated work. Am i correct in assuming the whole grow took less than a month? Maybe im doing something wrong. Im a month in & just started 12/12 (flowering stage) 5 days ago. I'll wait for your next grow to sub. + reps

Water cure to my understanding is....
Harvest your buds and instead of hanging u submerj in water for "x" amount of days
This pulls out all the shite grime nutes ect meaning u can feed upto day of harvest
After "x" amount of days remove from water and hang dry.

I think after this dry there is no need for a cure. The smoke is ment to be the smoothest il of smoked
And of course and nastys will be drowned in water

That's a very hazey walk through but u get the jist :)
There is info here about water cure in a specific section (not sure we're) but I seen a vid on you--tube

tHE DOWN FALL TO WATER CURE ( i USE THIS METHOD)is it washes away smell, flavor, and must be fast dried or it molds fast
trm buds
fill container 3/4 with buds then water (little cooler than room temp)
change daily for 7 days .( Don't bother filtering run off for "lost hash", you will find only dust and bugs
heat oven to 200 degrees turn off,
I lay mine on a screen in the oven.
prop a small fan in the oven door ,use a towel to cover the top of the open oven door and check once an hour re heating oven as necessary,remove the tray of buds first.
in my Office " this process takes about 8-10 hours.
50g fresh reduces to about 16 g
and there you have it
8x8x8_0145.JPG
8x8x8_0127.JPG

clean dry and cured buds 10 or less from harvest:peace:

Back
Top Bottom