Sky Rocket's Aeroponic Grow - DNA's OG Kush #18

I went to chek on my girls yesterday morning befor the night cycle. As soon as I open the door to the flower room my glasses steamed up. It was 100 degress in there. My used a/c window unit took a crap on me. The plants survived the heat wave. As of now til I get a brand new lg 12000 btu window unit I can't use my (2) 1000 watt lights. So to make it til Friday I'm using a 45 watt light bulb for the girls. Lol

Also my girls in rack 2 are drinking more water than nutes. My ph is constant but my ppm's are rising. Time for a 24 to 48 hour flush.

Well I bought a brand new fridigaire 12000 btu windo unit today. Installed it before the light cycle cane on. So I went 3 days without my 1000 watt lights and had to use one 45 light bulb. Lol. I had a little strecthing during this period. Rught now I'm flushing racks 1 & 2 with just r/o water. For some reason my ppms are rising again. So I'm going to flush for at least 72 hours and refill with nutes Monday night.

sorry about the bad luck, cant wait to get my ac running. For now i run a thermostat as my trigger on my cap light controller. SO have the main power run though a Heavy Duty timer then my trigger is connected to the thermostat which is maxes out at 90, so i got it Closer to the floor, 3" lower then the canopy. Cap also makes a inline over heat mechanism SO does titan I am surprised how many peeps dont run some kinda protection. i know on my first grow i didnt and well kinda got hott a few times but by alternating the mh cycle, i could get the heat down (was running 2 150 hps and 1 100mh for a dual spectrum flower) Well couple nights during last fall it got hott in there, luckily my rdwc buckets were on a chiller and it was my grows only saving grace

sorry about the bad luck, cant wait to get my ac running. For now i run a thermostat as my trigger on my cap light controller. SO have the main power run though a Heavy Duty timer then my trigger is connected to the thermostat which is maxes out at 90, so i got it Closer to the floor, 3" lower then the canopy. Cap also makes a inline over heat mechanism SO does titan I am surprised how many peeps dont run some kinda protection. i know on my first grow i didnt and well kinda got hott a few times but by alternating the mh cycle, i could get the heat down (was running 2 150 hps and 1 100mh for a dual spectrum flower) Well couple nights during last fall it got hott in there, luckily my rdwc buckets were on a chiller and it was my grows only saving grace

Thanks for dropping in. Well the a/c was bound t take a crap soon or later. I'm glad I didn't catch it too late othet wise I would have burnt all my plants. Although some of my youner plants in the 2nd rack (will put up pics later) got burnt but they bounced back. With my setup I'm glad I don't have to use a chiller. All my 18 gallon roughneck resevoir totes stay cold to the hand. What made you use a chiller?

Looking beast with them bright white roots on those girls Skyrocket..Grows coming ON proper Bro..Aero seems highly qualified with your examples here..might have to try this type set up in the future, space age stuff lovin it..Sub-bage

Question did you use dutch master's line exclusively for veg too?

Looking beast with them bright white roots on those girls Skyrocket..Grows coming ON proper Bro..Aero seems highly qualified with your examples here..might have to try this type set up in the future, space age stuff lovin it..Sub-bage

Question did you use dutch master's line exclusively for veg too?

Thanks for droppingin che. Yes I also use dutch masters nutes for veg. I use grow a & b and add .27

Looks like you are ready to advance to HPA. Should you do that you will see what super efficient roots look like, and what they do for yield and grow times. Very little for you to change.

Basically a high pressure pump like an Aquatec 8800 and Exel type mist heads to replace the low pressure ones you have now. And you will only need 2 of them in your pod. You will also need a DEEP cycle timer variable below one second. THAT IS NOT A MISPRINT. hth

Looks like you are ready to advance to HPA. Should you do that you will see what super efficient roots look like, and what they do for yield and grow times. Very little for you to change.

Basically a high pressure pump like an Aquatec 8800 and Exel type mist heads to replace the low pressure ones you have now. And you will only need 2 of them in your pod. You will also need a DEEP cycle timer variable below one second. THAT IS NOT A MISPRINT. hth

Appreciate the offer petflora but I'm going to stick with his setup for a while. I don't think there's no need for change.

Okay I have been slacking big time on my journal. I just been so busy with work. Anyways here's a couple of current picks of my og kush. Ppms are around 900. I have about 14 some days left hopefully. The trichs are clear slash milky. I can't wait til they start turning amber. I finally have my perpetual cycle going. After this harvest I will have another harvest in 3 weeks. Sorry for the pics as of now I can only use my camera phone. I'm hoping around 10 to 12 ounces out of 10 plants in my sog.

rsz_img_20110703_221147.jpg

rsz_img_20110703_220818-1.jpg

rsz_img_20110703_221216.jpg

rsz_img_20110703_220955.jpg

Your camera takes great pics!! Your plants look very healthy! :thumb:

I smell a Stinkbuddie, nice grow !!

:welldone:
WillyB

Yes sir willyb. Stinkbuddy here and if I wasn't I would be growing in bubbles (dwc). Are you a stinkbuddy too?

Also thanks dogstick

Outdoors originally, couple of years ago started messing with indoor soil then changed to DWC a year or so ago. Still do a small outdoor tho. I use SB cloner and veg unit (both are built as 2 tote veg). Building first SB flower rack. I've been following a lot of mods to it and have all parts at last. I have frame done and will complete and fire up this weekend. Then I have to build at least 1 more, 2 if I have the room. If not I'll be on a 4 - 4 1/2 week rotation instead of 3.

WillyB

Back
Top Bottom