Sky Rocket's Aeroponic Grow - DNA's OG Kush #18

My bad for the delayed update. I have been so buusy hand trimming. My first time trimmig anything and it sucks. I'm definetly going to buy the spin pro before my next harvest wich is due august 2nd and at the end of august. Ong I love this perpetual harvest.....................okay back on track. Most of the green has been dried and is already spoken for. I still have some drying now but not that much maybe 2 1/2 ounces or less. This round I had 10 plants in the sb unit actually 9 because one got dwarfed by the others I just threw her away. So far with just 9 plants I put out 10.6 ounces wih about some still drying. Hey I'm one happy camper. Moderator journal is complete. Thanks for all who watched.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey, Just read you'r grow. Good ish my dude, just wondering though why you choosin a SOG Hempy for the next? I read 420feid's aero journal, and did that next as well. Im thinkin of startin an aero for a perpetual as well, but wondering why ppl switchin to the hempy instead of keepin the aero going, and if I should just jump to the hempy sog. thx

Hey, Just read you'r grow. Good ish my dude, just wondering though why you choosin a SOG Hempy for the next? I read 420feid's aero journal, and did that next as well. Im thinkin of startin an aero for a perpetual as well, but wondering why ppl switchin to the hempy instead of keepin the aero going, and if I should just jump to the hempy sog. thx

Thanks, I'm doing the hempy grow do to my limited space. After reading both of 420fied's hempy journal he utilized the space he had and got good results. Don't get me wrong I love aero/dwc but I'm going to give 2l hempy a run to compare against my perpetual aero grow. Plus I have over 120 2l bottles so there's no turning back. Lol. Also I think I may be able to yield more in the space that I will have available. We will see. But if this isn't my type of grow than I will stick with aeroponics. But I have a feeling I will do well growing the 2l hempy style. Time will tell.

So how did you like growing aero? What kind of perpetual cycle are you gong to do or have done it already?

Nice, well GL on the SOG, Im still doing my research before I drop all the $$ on the Aero. I am just lookin for a clean, efficient method. Im tired of soil. I checked out Stinkbuddies version 1.1, and im just thinkin a modified version for a perpetual cycle.

Nice, well GL on the SOG, Im still doing my research before I drop all the $$ on the Aero. I am just lookin for a clean, efficient method. Im tired of soil. I checked out Stinkbuddies version 1.1, and im just thinkin a modified version for a perpetual cycle.
You will like the aero, you just have to stay on top of your ph. Do you plan on building one or buying an aero?

After reading your journal a while back I was convinced to try this myself. As you know, up to yesterday I had 2/3 of it built, now I have the third with removeable scog built and in my tent waiting for its first occupants. I hope I have the success you have had and am subbed here too! Us DIY guys need to stay tuned to each other. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

After reading your journal a while back I was convinced to try this myself. As you know, up to yesterday I had 2/3 of it built, now I have the third with removeable scog built and in my tent waiting for its first occupants. I hope I have the success you have had and am subbed here too! Us DIY guys need to stay tuned to each other. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Keep it it up. I'll be following your journal closely. My favorite is dwc and aero/nft.

Back
Top Bottom