Sky Rockets Aeroponics Grow (Stinkbud Style)

Sky Rocket

Okay going to bring y'all up to date. I germinated 30 seeds sept 15th. I put them in a glass of water for 12 hours then transferred them to the paper towel method. Out of the 30 feminised seeds only a couple didn't make it. I put the seedlings once they sprouted in rapid rooter plugs in a homeade cloner machine. I set the pump to spray 1minute on of tapwater and a hour off.

For almost 3 weeks I didnt feed them nothing til they started to turn pale green. By then all the seedling have rootef through the plugs. I then transferred them all to a homemade veg unit wich sprays them 1 minute on 5 minutes off.

Nutes: botanicare, 126 ml cal mag plus, 180 ml liquid karma and 540 ml pure blend pro veg.

I'm using a r/o unit. My veg lights are bad boy t-5 8 bulb unit (all cool blue bulbs).

My strains are: the church(green house), super lemon haze (green house) and vanilla kush(barneys)

I'm also starting 2 mother plants. Trainwreck (green house) and og kush #18 ( reserva prada) wich is in a 5 gallon dwc bucket using dutch masters grow a & b with add .27.

I think some goy a little nute burn because I stared the ppms at 500 ph of 5.8.
I started the og kush of at 800 ppm and its looking good.

Pics are starting of week 2 of veg.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom