Skybound's Journal

Good deal on the clones and seedlings! What strain are you going to crack next

Incredible Bulk for sure and maybe another of the freebies I still have on hand which are
2 - OG Kush
1 Afghan Kush
2-MazarxGreat White Shark
1-Triple Cheese
1-Chem (likely not a chem)
3-BCN Critical XXL Fast Fem
5-Kerala Skunk#1
1-Green Love Potion

The OG and Cheese I bought, but the rest are what I got left of freebies.

Wow those are some good freebies! I wonder if the skunk is a good skunky one. Seems everyone is looking for that old school skunk. It would probably be a pain dealing with the odors tho

My first grow was a skunk #1 x WW, it was great smoke too, maybe I'll run that one as well, thanks Dank! I remmeber the Sk yields well and is good-n-frosty.

I added another 2 to bloom to free up some space in veg as the rest of the clones are ready to jump into some soil. It's 10 days after the first 2 went in and I am going to try and get on a one a week schedule now, though initially it will be a bumpy start as is this case with the first 2 in soil, and having been experimented on.

Bumpy Start 1.jpg
Bumpy Start 2.jpg

I added another 2 to bloom to free up some space in veg as the rest of the clones are ready to jump into some soil. It's 10 days after the first 2 went in and I am going to try and get on a one a week schedule now, though initially it will be a bumpy start as is this case with the first 2 in soil, and having been experimented on.

Bumpy Start 1.jpg
Bumpy Start 2.jpg
looking good all the new growth looks proper your on your soil way lol!

Incredible Bulk for sure and maybe another of the freebies I still have on hand which are
2 - OG Kush
1 Afghan Kush
2-MazarxGreat White Shark
1-Triple Cheese
1-Chem (likely not a chem)
3-BCN Critical XXL Fast Fem
5-Kerala Skunk#1
1-Green Love Potion

The OG and Cheese I bought, but the rest are what I got left of freebies.

Incredible Bulk was some of the best smelling shit around...

Triple Cheese????? from Fem Seeds? Great plant.. Killer weed.. She will get alittle tall.. I loved it..

Incredible Bulk was some of the best smelling shit around...

Triple Cheese????? from Fem Seeds? Great plant.. Killer weed.. She will get alittle tall.. I loved it..

I actually just did the Triple Cheese for almost a year and I personally loved everything about it except thin branches. Sadly though my people didn't see it the same way. The Incredible Bulk I've been hesitant about because I believe that well yielding strains don't hardly frost up so I didn't want to risk spending the time on a strain that would only yield well. Now I'll be running 3x as many, so I got all new rules for things and being stuck with one strain for months on end is no longer a problem I'll have to deal with. I can also now start playing around with some Sativa leaners. I'm dying to grow a Jack Herer. They seem to go just like your Cripit or Marion Berry.

My horizons will soon open up nicely.

I use a cup with a a/c temp probe in water sitting with seeds on top of heating mat. This allows adjusting if needed and eases my worry.

Does the probe adjust the voltage to the mat so you can control the temps, or it just gives you a reading that you can make adjustments as you need?

Does the probe adjust the voltage to the mat so you can control the temps, or it just gives you a reading that you can make adjustments as you need?
It just gives a reading. I turn it on a few hours before putting the seeds on it and then if I need to manually add layers I will. I am a Process Instrumentation Engineer and this is about one of the last things to automate. I have to be careful or I over build what the wife understands. That makes my life worse.
I use the Iponics controller with lighting relays to run everything. Heater,A/C,Lights,all fans,Dehumidifier,humidifier, it would work for seed heating also.
I have a PLC and HMI that I have been programming that will completely automate our house, when we finish our house.

It just gives a reading. I turn it on a few hours before putting the seeds on it and then if I need to manually add layers I will. I am a Process Instrumentation Engineer and this is about one of the last things to automate. I have to be careful or I over build what the wife understands. That makes my life worse.
I use the Iponics controller with lighting relays to run everything. Heater,A/C,Lights,all fans,Dehumidifier,humidifier, it would work for seed heating also.
I have a PLC and HMI that I have been programming that will completely automate our house, when we finish our house.

That's awesome! A few years back, I built something of a hydroponics controller around an Arduino Mega that had 2 temp/RH sensors, an RTC, 8 relays and 8 peristaltic dosing pumps. I never did anything with a PLC, but understand that they're more or less like an Arduino, but can also be configured like state machines.

Here's my github to my old code.

Skybound420 - Overview

Back
Top Bottom