Skybound's Journal

Good morning Sky, bring on the new life brother!

Things are moving well brother! I got 4 stuffed into bloom C, 2 of which are already huge. Despite my best efforts, Veg is still filled wall to wall, but that's sort of a good problem. I only need to put together about $200 to finish building out my big bloom room and I'll drag out the HID from storage and get the EyeHortilux cooking again. I need to stay busy until the A. Purple and GSC come of age. I can't wait to see what those will do. Anybody have an idea how long it takes GSC to finish in dirt? I think that will be my fave strain.

What's good with you PC? What beans you got cooking? I was half hesitant to suggest putting the soil on some heat, but decided not to as I know Duggan's got ur back! Plus, keeping DB's soil warm is kind of a prerequisite
:passitleft:

Things are moving well brother! I got 4 stuffed into bloom C, 2 of which are already huge. Despite my best efforts, Veg is still filled wall to wall, but that's sort of a good problem. I only need to put together about $200 to finish building out my big bloom room and I'll drag out the HID from storage and get the EyeHortilux cooking again. I need to stay busy until the A. Purple and GSC come of age. I can't wait to see what those will do. Anybody have an idea how long it takes GSC to finish in dirt? I think that will be my fave strain.
You're almost there! Don't know about gsc, I have to try them myself.

Thanks Sky, I have 4 more beans germinating 2 Gold Leaf and 2 Super Critical Bud CBD I hope these pop I checked again this morning and nothing yet. I started them yesterday late afternoon so I have my fingers crossed. They are sitting at 77 degrees in a folded towel I am going to bring the soil in for a bit before planting them it is going to be in the 60s today and only went down to the 40s last night . I am letting them presoak like Duggan said

I haven't grown a straight gsc only crosses but I think its a 8-10 week flower should be some killer smoke though im anxious to see your new bloom room when you get it done things are looking up around here good work bud! :)

I forgot I grabbed this pic last night and wanted to note how much Pineapple Chunk especially, but also Em Dog to a lesser degree LOVE the Megacrop formulation. I've been hand watering this one even though she's in rockwool croutons, they hold water for well over a day and can be treated like soil or RDWC. @Weaselcracker I am very surprised to see how well she's doing with half as much P as her great great /... ... .../ gramma was getting, yet here it is, before my eyes. Ideal targets, watering every other day.

FYI
NO3....138.7
NH4.........6.6
P............34.6
K..........186.4
Ca........116.2
Mg.........46.2
S.............25.0
Silica........0.9

Fe----2.2
Zn---1.4
Mn--0.9
B-----0.9
Cu----0.5
Mo---0.1

MC.jpg

Dam I have never had any luck with GG. Sucks too cause I have a pack of those crossed with something else. I'm too chicken to run them

In defense of the strain, this is Herbie's Bulk G Glue which is obviously not the original breeder, or even one with a known reputation. I'll get better out of her in the soil.

Maybe you can turn that one around. Still time hopefully

Definitely not. Most trics are now cloudy, but I insist on giving her at least 8 weeks, so she comes down in 7 or less days. The Glue I took 2 weeks ago was much worse and only yielded 4 measly ass ounces. This one, I'd be thrilled to get 6, but I really don't see it. I only hope to survive this round. The Em Dog coming out next looks 1000 times better and has a decent amount of size to her. I hope to live long enough till she's ready because after the EmDog starts my increase just 3 weeks later. So +1Glue - +3 EmDog - +3 Happy days with 2 big ass P Chunks to harvest together, then 10 days later a pair of Glues and after then I should be at one per week.

Edit - Herbies takes plastic again

Sound like a good plan. Who is the breeder of the em dog?

HSO > B Real(celebrity producer) > Dr. Greentumb(breeder)

OG Kush(keif sweat pheno) x Chem#4

Forgot I took this one last night. The 2 big PCs and also 2 little G Glues in the lower left corner. FYI, it seems the soil plant has begun bud building before the one in croutons/megacrop.

Bloom x 4.jpg

Here's 3 from Veg. That old ass Em Dog gotta be pushing 4 months, maybe 5 and just finally touched both walls (2ft).

The GSC seedling stood twice as high as both of the Ayahuasca Purples did. The other Cookie also shot a tap root, but I may have been too rough when placing it in the cube so my hopes for it to grow diminishes. Oh well, assuming the first lives, I can clone that one out nice and wide if need be.

The 3 clones are all PC, 2 in croutons and one in 9oz of soil. I want to observe growth differences between the croutons and soil in the same super small volume. I know I can veg freshly rooted clones fast in the croutons, but it would be awesome if I could reproduce the result in soil too. Either way, I merely dunk the little 9oz cup into a 20oz cup of feed, then give'em about 2 days to dry out before doing that again. There's also a mix of G Glue and EDog in the 6 plastic pots, plus also 3 - 2Gal cloth bags. Until I get better genes going, I'm forced to keep rerunning that which I have in motion already for better or worse. As soon as I start chopping every week, bad harvests won't hurt, but right now these light in the ass Glues are killin me!

Mid Veg.jpg
seedlings.jpg

2 foot Em Dog.jpg

Back
Top Bottom