Skybound's Journal

I use something called liquid fish its stanky :laugh: the next morning when I open the tent It smells fishy as hell and the plants are vibrant they love that!

Same here! I read an article that suggests that Fish Hydrolysate doesn't stink, but it does. I mix it 1:1 with molasses as I read the mol will help cut the odor, but my romms/plants still smell fishy 2-3 days later. Maybe this is why suggested applications range from 7-14 days between?

Just catching up you have had some great stuff going on, Plants look really nice and you harvested one great job. We had a couple little plants that didn't do much on our last harvest.

Just catching up you have had some great stuff going on, Plants look really nice and you harvested one great job. We had a couple little plants that didn't do much on our last harvest.

Weak harvests are disheartening. It's like a sample of what farmers in droughts feel, or how cash croppers feel when their crop gets jacked a week before harvest. I try not to allow myself to be too sad as I know other folks can have way worse luck.

Oh wow, this just got interesting. As it turns out, both of the Ayahuasca Purples are tri leaf.

both trileaf.jpg

My strawberry cough mother was a trileaf. 33% more everything.

Unless it was supposed to be a quad leaf, in which case it was 25% less, lol? When I noticed both were tri leaf, it made me question if these are even cannabis plants. To have both of the same strain do that leads me to think maybe it is inherent with this strain (or species, lol).

On another note, I'm losing my shit with how boring these soil plants are. I watered 2 days ago and all pots are still heavy. Like, wtf, drink your juice already so I can top up some pots and get that sense of doing something. Soil growing involves too much waiting and patience.

Unless it was supposed to be a quad leaf, in which case it was 25% less, lol? When I noticed both were tri leaf, it made me question if these are even cannabis plants. To have both of the same strain do that leads me to think maybe it is inherent with this strain (or species, lol).

On another note, I'm losing my shit with how boring these soil plants are. I watered 2 days ago and all pots are still heavy. Like, wtf, drink your juice already so I can top up some pots and get that sense of doing something. Soil growing involves too much waiting and patience.
I dropped mine at 2 days above ground and think that did it. Yours needs a different excuse.
Watering weed in soil is an art. Different circumstances call for slight changes in approach. If you get it right, and you're lucky, you'll be working your ass off come flower time watering every other day. Yea it can be a slow start, but you'll need the energy later.

I dropped mine at 2 days above ground and think that did it. Yours needs a different excuse.
Watering weed in soil is an art. Different circumstances call for slight changes in approach. If you get it right, and you're lucky, you'll be working your ass off come flower time watering every other day. Yea it can be a slow start, but you'll need the energy later.
your rite its an art to get these airpots watered evenly all the way through ive got one in a 5 in veg it needs water every other day when it starts flowering I expect I will be watering it everyday maybe a second time when I gets going!

Back
Top Bottom