Skywalker and more - cfl cabinet grow

sugarpistol

Hi, guys! This is my first grow! I think it's going very well so far. ;)

Babies: 1 Barney's and 1 Skywalker, feminised. 8-9 week flowering for both.
Medium: 2/3 FFOF, 1/3 perlite in 5ish gallon plastic pots.
Lights: 5 5500k CFLs of varying output.
Holding fairly steady between 72°-76°. RH around 50%.
Started watering every other day. So far with the larger pots it's been every fourth day. They get about a quart each.
Feeding FF liquid ferts every other watering. Following the FF feeding schedule. Started 1/4 strength, am up to 1/2 strength.

Today is day 27! counting from the day they were potted.

Progress!:

day_3.png

Day 3.

day_6.png

Day 6.

day_9.png

Day 9.

day_12.png

Day 12.

day_15.png

Day 15.

day_17.png

Day 17.

day_19.png

Day 19.

day_20.png

Day 20.

day_23.png

Day 23.

As I'm sure you can tell, I don't really know what I'm doing with the LST. I'm trying to get a feel for it. No problems yet, though a nightmare that Leia [yeahhh] snapped sent me bolting out of bed to check on her a few nights ago.

Advice? Encouragement? Attention of any kind will probably do. ;)

your grow looks like its going good i really like the way you have the reflectors on the lights how the heck can i make some of those? what do i need and how? by the way nice work area looks clean

it'll be good to see the outcome l*d is a lovely heavy hittin smoke shame you wont get as much bud as you would with hps keep us posted :roorrip: peace

it'll be good to see the outcome l*d is a lovely heavy hittin smoke shame you wont get as much bud as you would with hps keep us posted :roorrip: peace

I have no experience with either strain, but I dug what I read, so here I am! I'm okay with modest yields. I'll be thrilled to even make it to harvest! Hehehe. :grinjoint:

Sweet start sugarpistol +respect bro . Just remember the more light the more bud and healthier plants. And keep a check on your temp when adding more lights the ballast on the bulbs put off a lil heat

Hey, hi. Today I connected a little DIY carbon scrubber to my exhaust [60 cfm]. It's not perfect, but certainly better than nothing. Can't believe how stinky my babies were already! I expect flowering to be a bit of a challenge.

Here's some more progress. Lucy [the Barney's, right] is a fucking shrub!

day_25.png

Day 25.

day_28.png

Day 28.

Not much change, but they look happy, so I'm happy, too. ;) Gonna raise those side lights a few inches tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom