Skywalker Kush & Company - Soil - LED

1 month in Veg today for a few of the kids.
Grabbed the taller of the two DarkStar and gave it a quick cut(5th node)- I Missed...

420-magazine-mobile1152381796.jpg

420-magazine-mobile824197617.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1488951296.jpg

Also one of the Pineapple Express got topped(7th node) on the 9/23.

420-magazine-mobile1125773818.jpg

I've been really impressed and satisfied with the G13 Pineapple Express genetics. Fast growing and explosive under the right conditions. Even though I got pretty mad scientist with the first two(I gained more knowledge than buds), the clone is kicking ass and the one I topped is turning into a hell of a mother plant.
Here's the progression of the PX clone over the past couple weeks-

420-magazine-mobile1902458924.jpg

420-magazine-mobile560819834.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1144656861.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1703040679.jpg

420-magazine-mobile212412366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile511919221.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2070107021.jpg

I'll do an update with the veg tent later...

Here's the Skywalker Kush filling out. Getting pretty dense all the way down the branches.

420-magazine-mobile965459447.jpg

420-magazine-mobile565747866.jpg

420-magazine-mobile719318617.jpg

Super Lemon Haze chillin in the back.

420-magazine-mobile766587774.jpg

Always moving forward --->

Little Veg tent action

420-magazine-mobile1880556113.jpg

I'm gonna keep one of the SKs as a mom. Both have been topped.

420-magazine-mobile1448244472.jpg

Took 4 clones from the Pineapple Express yesterday- Just using some Roottech gel and Oregonism XL in growplugs

420-magazine-mobile1380229330.jpg

420-magazine-mobile367230389.jpg

Had a couple pistils showing on one of the DarkStar plants. I put it into the flower tent and ill keep the other one as a Mom with the others. Should have a decent perpetual system in order soon..

Thanks fellas, Has a very fruity skunk aroma. The buds I have curing up are killer, the SLH is sticky as hell.
Finally chopped the last 2 Skywalker Kush and the Super Lemon Haze.

420-magazine-mobile1015296858.jpg

^Skywalker Kush^

420-magazine-mobile706199839.jpg

^Super Lemon Haze^

This was a really long grow for these shorties, (almost as long as Vex probably- Flux Me!) but I really learned a lot about the re-development of growth, the effectiveness of certain supplements, and how to time events accordingly. I realized late in the game my pH tester was a P.O.S and that really cost me some time and growth. I have the next generation of Skywalker Kush coming up in the Veg tent with the Dark Star and more Pineapple Express(seeds and clones) so I'm just going to keep this journal going for awhile. For this run the dry numbers will come out to around
(1 oz. Pineapple Express)
(1.5 oz. Super Lemon Haze) (2.5 Skywalker Kush). 210 watts.
I'm sticking with Roots Organics soil and nutes, I'm feeling very comfortable with their products and dosage. As well as GH Cal-Magic and Mammoth Microbes(a dab'll do ya). After this grow I am seriously questioning the sacred 12/12 & 18/6 light schedule. Its a short day plant so depending on the genetics how much light does it really need in a day during flower? I think when you're in Veg you use the dark period to control the stretch and the light period is like a slow down while she stores up energy. Everything gets full at a different point, so I feel like a custom light schedule should be part of learning a strain. When she starts putting all her energy into reproduction I think the darkness is your greatest ally as long as there's enough energy stored. I've been running this Pineapple Express clone under a 9/15 schedule since the 2nd week of flower and I've noticed a significant swell in growth. I bet with certain strains you don't even need 9 hours of light during flower. I don't know- thinking out loud, I'm just a welder.

420-magazine-mobile24584684.jpg

- - - Question Everything - - -
Keep it moving Forward ---->
I love you guys...

Yeah, thanks man. I got lucky with the Darkstars. They were regular seeds and they both turned out to be females, so I'm a happy guy.
The issue I'm facing now is transforming my space to accommodate every phase of growth efficiently. I have seeds germing, new clones, rooted clones, moms, immature veg, beginning flower, and harvesting. My plan for this weekend is to do a deep clean and re-organize the garden.

I kept one clone from the first run of Pineapple Express, that's about to be ready. Probably my favorite strain to grow so far, just vigorous as hell really. Smells/tastes like a fruit cocktail, super sweet.
^ Close ups ^

The First group of Skywalker Kush came out nice. Especially the one I put outside to flower in July, it had that peppery fuel taste. Gone in the blink of an eye. The one SK plant I pulled the most weight off of actually smells like straight fruity pebbles. As for the SLH, the one was a very Hazy pheno but I did pull some decent weight off it. The other pheno filled out very dense and is packing the explosive lemon punch.
I didn't run into any pest problems, my temps and RH haven't been an issue. Just pouring on the love and always moving forward.
I'm getting excited about these DarkStar babes I got growing. I feel like they're really speaking to me, should be a knockout. I took a couple clones yesterday, definitely want to keep it going. I started two more Skywalkers and two more Pineapple Express seeds as well. They've been going since the end of September I think. Already took four clones off the new PX. They're nice and rooted in 1gal. pots. I'm a cloning fool now, got my process down. I'm trying to get some old seeds started for a friend though and they are not cooperating with me at all. A lot of them are dried out and cracked but I'm hoping to come through with a survivor. About two dozen or so to work with, I really want to help the guy out.
Still loving all of my Roots Organics products, I stopped getting the Formula 707 though and went with the Greenfields soil for my final pots. Using the Original for the youngins. Also I noticed a few people have been running into issues with the Mammoth microbes and I think its a dosage issue. I only use about half of a teaspoon in a gallon mix, you don't really need much at all. Should use a dropper probably. That's just about the short of it.
Onward and upward- :passitleft:

:420:

Wow too much to quote back

Glad the cloning game is down I'm about to try it lol

Bit having a hard time getting humidity passed 40% in veg tent any ideas

Mammoth p I'll use once flower starts

I only do 1.25 ml per gal

Back
Top Bottom