SkyWalker OG Clone

Wingman27

Hey Guys & Gals This grow has just finished. I took a couple clones from my first grow . I gave away all but the strongest 1. it was a steep learning process. i clones acouple times but could not get it to root. after some trial and error and asking a lot of questions with my local Hydroponic store I finally figured it out. SO! here is some of the pictures from the grow. I only Vegged for about a month maybe more closer to 3 weeks. (was to impatient) and flipped into flower.
3Gal smart pot
super soil mix "from my local Hydroponic store"
Fox Farm Ocean blend
Flora Nova Grow & Bloom
Fish and Kelp
Mendocino molasses Hunny
Mendocino Avalanche Flower Hardener
Tap Water PH6.5
GrowLight MarsHydro Reflector 480W LED (not sure what wattage at the wall probably around 150w to 180w

Nice work. Honestly, sometimes it takes me 2-3 runs of a strain (using clones of itself) to really figure out what they like, and what they dont like. Heavy feeder? Light feeder? Likes to be in the center, under the hotspot of the light? Or likes to be out towards the edges? Likes to go completely dry between waterings? Or maybe not so dry? Prefers my regular sized grow pots? Or does she like a little extra room to perform at her best? These are all questions you will be able to ask yourself along the way of each grow. Sometimes i'll take 3-4 clones of the same mother and run them different ways. Different training methods, different media types, bottled nutes vs. water only mineralized, organic soil. Topped vs. un-topped, ect., ect.... I'm sure you get the idea. Keep up the good work. I'll be sittin in the back here puffin on a fatty.
✌ Sparks

Nice work. Honestly, sometimes it takes me 2-3 runs of a strain (using clones of itself) to really figure out what they like, and what they dont like. Heavy feeder? Light feeder? Likes to be in the center, under the hotspot of the light? Or likes to be out towards the edges? Likes to go completely dry between waterings? Or maybe not so dry? Prefers my regular sized grow pots? Or does she like a little extra room to perform at her best? These are all questions you will be able to ask yourself along the way of each grow. Sometimes i'll take 3-4 clones of the same mother and run them different ways. Different training methods, different media types, bottled nutes vs. water only mineralized, organic soil. Topped vs. un-topped, ect., ect.... I'm sure you get the idea. Keep up the good work. I'll be sittin in the back here puffin on a fatty.
✌ Sparks

Thx for your comments! I noticed that keeping it simple was the easiest for my 1st and 2nd grow. I did touch it to much "noob grower" .I wish I had more space to do some trial and error. I'm on my 3rd grow and started with a more complicated system and all hell broke loose. All kinds of problems I ran into. I seem to figure out a couple problems but I'm sure I will run into more problems. This grow is in jars cureing at the moment. I'll post up the rest of the pictures tonight..

Day60 Harvest Day. colas are fat and smelling great.

day7 of drying colas feel dry to the touch. gave it a dry trim and weighed 2.4oz or 66g of buds. not bad for a 1ft plant and 3 months to harvest. placed in jars for a couple weeks to cure.. we'll see how she smokes... Thanks for stopping by hope I didnt let you down. come see my next grow and give me some tips to have an even better harvest!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom