Skywalker x Tangie 315 Watt CMH

Looking good mate..

Cheers Grizz, slow and steady as she goes :)

hey stoneydee, great to have you following along.

I would normally pot them up but this time I am trying a new technique of using a smaller pot and feeding multiple times per day. It's new for me also and a little counter intuitive but is working out so far. I will be feeding up around 5 times a day when the plants are big and in flower. lets see how it turns out hey, cheers ;)

Hey everyone,

happy thursday evening to you all :)

Quick snap of the tent this evening, some of those branches will be long enough to start tucking into adjacent squares over the next few days.
Sky_Tangie_18.jpg

its nice to get a good timeline for how they grow.

have a great night all,
cheers ;)

Hey Everyone,

I have had a busy last couple of days with work and then I went away for the weekend to a regional muay thai event to support some guys that were fighting from my club so I haven't been online very much.

The only major update is the new screen I put in today. It was suggested to me as a stronger and better alternative to the one I was using and upon installation I completely agree.

Sky_Tangie_20.jpg

I am up to three feeds a day now and will carry that through until flowering. Roots are spilling out the bottom and mounding up around the drip sites nicely. The stems are getting stronger and they are really getting into gear growth wise now.

I'll spend some time over next couple of days and catch up on all your journals, I hope you guys had a great weekend also. \

Cheers

Hey BF,

cheers,
I am not sure what to expect stretch wise from this cross, the skywalker apparently stays a bit shorter but the tangie can explode so I am going for at least 80% full before flip, maybe a bit more.

I'm off to work in a sec but will get another pic this evening for you all, have a great day,

cheers

Looking good mate, the girls look like theyre ready to take off ;)
That net looks better, doesnt look as "sharp" as the other one.
Bit more comfortable for the girls hey.

Good job on the health side of things bro too. The weights easy to put on,
especially when you have a serious injury and KFC keeps putting the chicken
wings on special. :rofl: I've been meaning to get back into walking and running but a stuffed
back doesnt make it easy. I miss the feeling of working out, mainly for the
mental health side of it as well as the physical side.

I'm interested to see what the roots look like at the end of the grow. The dripper
idea is fascinating.

Cheers Grnwzrd,

this net is far better than the old one, it came it a 5 meter roll so I have enough for multiple levels if needed.

thanks for the encouragement on the health improvement also, I am still at it and another 300 grams down from last week. Had a few beers at the fights on the weekend so didn't loose as much as other weeks but steady as she goes is the name of the game here.
It sure can be easy to put weight on and those KFC deals definitely don't help :rofl: It would sure be hard getting fitness training in with long term injuries, I encourage you to do what you can and take baby steps, maybe something really gentle like tai chi or aqua aerobics if you have somewhere local. never to late to start.

I'll be sure to get a root ball picture once its all over for you, I am keen to see what they end up like also.

Cheers

Evening all,

I promised a pic a few days ago and it slipped my mind in a cloud of green poison vapor :rofl:

here we are as of this eve, with a fresh bit of tucking on the front plant evident.

Sky_Tangie_21.jpg

I just got back from a good training session, I feel like I am reaching new levels of fitness now :)

I am starting preparation for an inter club sparring contest for people with less than 2 fights coming up at the end of April. Sounds like a good event to get used to being in a ring and being part of the spectacle. I'll keep you up to date how I go.

have a great night everyone,
cheers ;)

Evening all,

the outdoor season is in full swing here in AUS,

here are some pictures from a close friends garden, four early finishers are gone already, this is what remains. A mixture of strains that got the labels mixed up ranging from mandala no 1, blueberry x orange bud, afghani and some of the freebies from seed orders, one was called nebula haze from memory. Anyway here they are, enjoy

2017_outdoor_4.jpg
2017_outdoor_3.jpg
2017_outdoor_2.jpg

His done well.. look great..

Morning all,

been a few days since an update so I took a pic for you all this morning

Sky_Tangie_23.jpg

I am up to full strength lucas for coco, EC 1.2, three feeds a day till slight runoff. Bit longer and then I'll flip to 12/12.
I'm off to do some reveg area maintenance now, gathering up old tree guards and weeding around the plants. Have a great day all, cheers :tokin:

Them outdoor shots are mental. Quite a field there indeed ;)

Indoor girls are looking happy. I reckon theyl stretch quite a bit
when you flip them.

Looking good, good job

cheers guys,

getting there now, I'll be flipping to 12/12 this weekend I reckon, I'm getting a bit impatient and the plants are filling up the net so why not hey. then a week or so after flip I will be germinating seeds for the next run, it will be back to sweet seeds strains with 4 Cream Caramel seeds going in.

I have so many seeds to get through already but I keep coming back to Humboldt seed organization strains. You see the goal for me so far, apart from keeping myself supplied in herbs, is to find a more sativa dominant day time smoke, a strong narcotic indica for night time and after training and a hybrid for when the mood hits to cultivate as keepers. I keep coming back to three strains by HSO, blue dream (sativa dom day time smoke), Bubba kush (100% indica, famous genetics) and Chemdawg (indica dom hybrid, famous old school genetics.) So I guess the plan now is to dial in my setup and hone my skills with the sweet seeds strains and tangie crosses that I have been gifted and when I am happy and pulling out decent numbers from the tent and have the more perpetual cycle of veg/flower going to get these strains, grow them out, hope they live up to the hype train I have made in mind :rofl: then take clones and start keeping mothers.

Anyway just thinking out loud :) have a great day everyone

Hey everyone,

many apologies for the lack of updates. I have been following along with you all still though so don't worry about that ;)

Ok, so here we are this morning on the third day of 12/12 lighting. I did a little bit of an under prune and a cannopy thin out after watering this morning.
I am on full strength lucas for coco at EC 1.2 (starting water EC 0)
ph 5.8

Sky_Tangie_25.jpg
Sky_Tangie_26.jpg

Have a great day,
cheers :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom