Slayerofpugz New To The Grow

slayerofpugz

So this is my first time growing I am doing a indoor grow some basic information that I can provide

strain- bagseeds
Water- boiled tap water
Light- 5000k cfl (x1) 6 in away was 24-0 is now on 18-6
Pot size- 2 gallon (x2) soon to be (x3)
Humidity- unknown need a monitor
Soil- MG
Nutrients- soil provide

Plant one pic 1-2 (12 days old 2 gallon)
Plant two pic 3-4 (5 days old 2 gallon)
Plant three pic 5-6 (5 days old tiny egg cup)*will move when I get a new 2 gallon to transfer to.
So far plant two and three have stretched out and have been buried up to fix the issues let me know what y'all think what I'm doing right and wrong how do they look for the ages?
What information y'all want to know?

Attachments

• IMG_20190827_033756.jpg
    IMG_20190827_033756.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20190827_033846.jpg
    IMG_20190827_033846.jpg
    633.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 1566899053908509363670.jpg
    1566899053908509363670.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20190827_044705.jpg
    IMG_20190827_044705.jpg
    724.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20190827_044741.jpg
    IMG_20190827_044741.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20190827_044802.jpg
    IMG_20190827_044802.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 95
Make sure they have proper drainage in the bottom. So far so good. You can get a cheap thermometer \ hydrometer on eBay or AmaZon for about $10 usd. Also make sure you water correctly. There's a link in my signature below that helps with watering. Her thread has helped myself and many other members who thought they were watering correctly. I suggest reading it.

Make sure they have proper drainage in the bottom. So far so good. You can get a cheap thermometer \ hydrometer on eBay or AmaZon for about $10 usd. Also make sure you water correctly. There's a link in my signature below that helps with watering. Her thread has helped myself and many other members who thought they were watering correctly. I suggest reading it.
I will order one on firday aka payday maybe just see if Lowe's have one. And I almost forgot the drainage part can't lie lmao i did make some spots for it tho so that's all good and I'll check out the watering guide asap.

Good start, like mentioned above, make sure those pots drain out and empty the drain pan, do not let the pots sit in the run off it'll cause issues. And the thread on watering a potted plant is great! Water and up-pot properly to develop a healthy root mass!

Had a moment this afternoon when flipping on the cfl and this Lil baby was leaning over on the soil did not seem to damage the seedling decided just to put some soil around up to the top hope that is right.
If you don't have one yet...they sell timers on eBay for under $6 usd.

Thanks man you know about how long till my 12 day old would take to start fixing the single drooping leaf may take to start straightening up to the light just seemed odd that 3 of the 4 leafes look fine and are up and the one solo one is just looking down there is no discolored or dead spots.
As I was once told...set up a time lapse camera on your plants. You'll be amazed at how much they move in a day.

Good start, like mentioned above, make sure those pots drain out and empty the drain pan, do not let the pots sit in the run off it'll cause issues. And the thread on watering a potted plant is great! Water and up-pot properly to develop a healthy root mass!
Thanks for the support look forward to learning from all of y'all and showing my grow off it's funny tho I have been a smoker most my life and never thought of growing till recently.

Patience my friend. The plants look perfectly fine. In the meantime just do some reading on what you think you need to know. Learn about your grow. Use other's journals as a guideline to your grow. And ask away. The members are here and happy to help you succeed.

Patience my friend. The plants look perfectly fine. In the meantime just do some reading on what you think you need to know. Learn about your grow. Use other's journals as a guideline to your grow. And ask away. The members are here and happy to help you succeed.
Thanks bud I appreciate it.
Gonna get the humidity and timer items firday.

It almost looks like they are leaning towards a light, if you don't have it directly above them they will lean so rotate any cups through out the day to keep them straight, mine did that because I couldn't fit them all under my t5 seedling light.

Plants will veg under cfl's, it's good, just check to see if they start learning towards the light then rotate a quarter ways, keeps them growing straight as they grow.

So any advice over or under watered ? soil was near dry when I poked in it I have it in a 2 gallon bucket I don't water it untill it drips out the bottom thinking that may be the issue at the same time I don't wanna over fill the plant only 13 days old began with one leaf now they are all going the same path just watered it some splashed on to the plant not worried about that just the way it's starting the go.

Attachments

• IMG_20190828_012028.jpg
    IMG_20190828_012028.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom