SLH 1000 Watt ScrOg Grow

Dee House

High welcome to my thread
Im doing a slh
it's in fox farm happy frog soil and in veg under 3 23w cfls it's been topped & LSTed
I'm pretty sure it's female I got a few seeds a from some that stressed
Here's some pics @ day 61 veg
002952.JPG

004829.JPG

003895.JPG

i'l start scroging in a couple weeks when the amnesia's are done

Re: SLH 1000watt ScrOg grow

That is going to be a monster SLH you got growing there Jon. I love the strain. In fact I just ordered some more of it. I never did a Scrog myself. I use to do SOG before they even called it that. Back in the early 80's I had a home boy that showed me his grow, and he was doing sog. With good old Purple Haired Sensie. He had it down to a good turn over every 60 days. I'm planing on trying a Scrog myself. I think I have a good strain to try it with. It's that Ajran Haze#2. Seems like it wood work great for that. I see you been vegging yours out quite abit. I'm doing that with mine also. Repeatedly topping her into a nice little bush before flowering time. I guess I'll learn as I grow. I hear you should really up the Cal Mag as soon as ya turn the lites to 12/12. Suppose to help make a better strength and better cell divison. And that sounds like it might be the whole key to a Scrog. Except maybe a strong side branching trait. Going to be fun anyways. So iffin you don't mind I'll be looking in here and there. Jon best of luck in this endevors. I'm in. +++
And Keepem Green

That is going to be a monster SLH you got growing there Jon. I love the strain. In fact I just ordered some more of it. I never did a Scrog myself. I use to do SOG before they even called it that. Back in the early 80's I had a home boy that showed me his grow, and he was doing sog. With good old Purple Haired Sensie. He had it down to a good turn over every 60 days. I'm planing on trying a Scrog myself. I think I have a good strain to try it with. It's that Ajran Haze#2. Seems like it wood work great for that. I see you been vegging yours out quite abit. I'm doing that with mine also. Repeatedly topping her into a nice little bush before flowering time. I guess I'll learn as I grow. I hear you should really up the Cal Mag as soon as ya turn the lites to 12/12. Suppose to help make a better strength and better cell divison. And that sounds like it might be the whole key to a Scrog. Except maybe a strong side branching trait. Going to be fun anyways. So iffin you don't mind I'll be looking in here and there. Jon best of luck in this endevors. I'm in. +++
And Keepem Green

thanx wood pull up a chair:hookah:

I've been reading docbuds thread with high brix so i mixed up some cow shit tea and fed the Slh

tied some more branches down on the slh here's a pic @ 68 days veg
slh_68th_day_veg.JPG

also got the 5 gallon bucket ready for the transplant

Back
Top Bottom