sLiCe's HARVEST Grow, K.C. Brains® Single Plant

sLiCe

Here are my results from my single-plant grow. Seeds were K.C. Brains® Sweet Dreams, ordered from dope-seeds. I got approx 1oz which is more then I expected considering it was under nothing but CFLS all through veg, and 6 wks into flowering ( did not have HPS availible until then!) Here:
07-06-07_0817.jpg

Above is a pic right after I cut her down

IMG_0288.JPG

Here's an overall view

IMG_02951.JPG

Close up, yummy!

okay im confused, I have a 105w fluro and it puts out 6800 lumens all by it self.... How can 4 100watters only produce 7200 lumens!? You must be stating the bulbs equivalent to an icandescent bulb in wattage, I guess so that means each bulb is around 25watts of Fluoro power. Also a 400w HPS should put out at least 50,000 lumens. If i'm wrong someone correct me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

okay im confused, I have a 105w fluro and it puts out 6800 lumens all by it self.... How can 4 100watters only produce 7200 lumens!? You must be stating the bulbs equivalent to an icandescent bulb in wattage, I guess so that means each bulb is around 25watts of Fluoro power. Also a 400w HPS should put out at least 50,000 lumens. If i'm wrong someone correct me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well as for my CFL's, they are 25w regular power, 100w floro, and each package says 1600 lumens so I dunno.

As for the HPS, you are correct! I check the box my bulb came in, says 55,000 Lumens :cool: good call!

HPS can be either 50,000 lumens or 55,000. . .I've seen both, not that it matters all that much. . .lol MJ loves anything above 30,000, anything under you will get sparse growth like we see with CFL's and such. . .

Good job tho man. .. buds look good

Bagz :peace:

Thx all! Now that i've cured the bud and had the chance to smoke it I must say - its nothing like i've ever gotten in this area before. Quite a different high that I'm used to - but from what i've read i should have expected this from some Holland seed :cheesygrinsmiley: What a great smoke!

Good Job.

Looks Magically Delicious.

DG1

Back
Top Bottom