Slight deficiency

420jamezbong

Hello fellow cannabis lovers i have a small problem my plants have this
deficiency and i cant seam to cure idk if its my nutes or what but it started on lower
growth and has now moved to new at the top of my ladies
um using GH go box wit water frm tap that i let sit with my airstone in it for
24to48 hrs before using my soil FFOF runs at7.3 no matter wht
Can sum one help meh please!

from the ATL huh? thats where i was raised. lets see if i can be of service, im a new grower too but ive been having some ph problems and thats what it sounds like to me. a few quick questions so me and anyone else who can help have some more info:

how old are the plants?
veg or flower?
what kinda lighting set up do you have?
whats the ph of the water youre feeding with?
when were they transplanted last?

that soil ph seems high, i would recommend flushing with at least 2 times the volume of your pots with distilled water adjusted to 6.5. for good measure i would throw some dolomite lime in with the water (it acts as a ph stabilizer and is a good source of calcium and magnesium). you can get a 40lb bag at any home depot for about 10 bucks. its worth it. if the ladies are young maybe hold off on the nutes for a while and just let them feed off of the soil, fox farms is packed with nutrients already (which isnt always a good thing). do you have any photos of your ladies? and what exactly is happening to the leaves/stems?

7.3 is high it needs to be lower 6.5-6.8 Ocean Forest has lime/shells and too much in your case the plant will use the nitrogen from the old leaves to stay alive. Humic acid is great compost tea, PH down. Citrus fruit juice a few drops per gal. vinegar, or a pinch of onion or garlic powder will work just start small and test as you go and let sit an hour remix and re test PH before using if it too low add baking soda to raise.

Thanks so much and to answer the above the ladies are 3month old mother skywalker o.g. frm L.A. cut clone only strain they
Were transplanted two months ago i run a small closet grow
using a400watt hps for flowering and a 2'4bulb t5. My closet stays
at a 78°during winter months i plant on adding a exhaust soon to scrub the air and keep humidity and temp
near perfect i use tap that has been bubbled for 48hrs prior to watering
i never test my water as the nute company says my solution need not be adjusted is this wrong? I do use a digital ph meter for
My soil which never goes above or below 7.3 i do have pics can sum one tell me how to upload them so we can get to "the root"
Of the problem thanks everyone for taking the time to try and help me out, its much appreciated :thanks:

no problem man! without this place my ladies would have died long ago, and no one here minds spreading the knowledge. so as far as your setup everything seems fine, which leads me to believe its a ph problem. the nutrient solution may not need to be adjusted, but when you mix the nutrients with your water the water's ph will affect the overall ph of the mix. heres a link on how to upload photos: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Back
Top Bottom