Slight problem

zyph

I've never really seen this type of problem before and It's happening to my baby, I really can't figure out what it is, I'm thinking mold because of the way it looks but maybe it's something else..

The humidity in the room is about 70%, sometimes it fluctuates to about 80, But as far as humidity levels go I wouldn't think mold would be an issue with 24/7 lighting and constant air movement across the plants.. I know high humidities are a big problem for flowering but maybe vegetative as well..

If anyone happens to know what could be causing this and a way to eliminate it if there is one, I would really appreciate the advice.

Re: Slight problem..

Ill upload it to my webserver and rehost, sec.. I never even thought about one needing an account.

I'm leaning towards more nute burn but at the same time I have a feeling it could have been water spilled on the leaves after watering 2 days ago, I'm using MG soil and with there being slow release nutes in that soil I really have a strong feeling its more nute burn than spilled water.. and whats really ironic is the fact that 3am this morning it was healthy, no spots, nothing.. Then I went down about 3pm today and all the sudden I see all the black spots.

Looks as if the pH of your soil is incorrect, that or the water you are feeding it. Test both to be sure.

the pH of the soil is correct, and the water is about 6.3, That isn't the problem...

The problem is the continuous nute release from the MG soil I believe, causing nute burn.. I'll quickly find out if it starts happening to my others

I'm leaning towards more nute burn but at the same time I have a feeling it could have been water spilled on the leaves after watering 2 days ago, I'm using MG soil and with there being slow release nutes in that soil I really have a strong feeling its more nute burn than spilled water.. and whats really ironic is the fact that 3am this morning it was healthy, no spots, nothing.. Then I went down about 3pm today and all the sudden I see all the black spots.

Are you giving them straight ph balanced water being that your soil has it's own slow release ferts already?

It's distilled water, drinking water, filtered by reverse osmosis, its ph is like 6.8

Back
Top Bottom