Slinks' Lemon Amnesia & Money Maker - Coco - Wilma XL 4 Pot - 400W Tent Grow

harvested the dying plant early buds have either shrunk or stopped growing a few weeks ago. tiny little things. left bottom third of plant uncut too see if those little buds bulk up. more light for the last three.
still not sure what went wrong prob a combo of too heavy defoil and nute burn possibly roots we will see. never killed a plant like this before!

Ok so got about 70g off the dying plant been smoking it all week and I'm pretty high :) not cures but smells good in grinder.

and now the rest including the 12 12 from seed gsc which is just 1 big bud... the roots were tiny never seen anything so pathetically small... looks n smells good through.

I hate the shrinking :( trying a paper bag cure with some of the buds from the already harvested lemon amnesia. smells like cut grass at moment will see how two weeks in a paper bag works.. got the rest in a jar to compare
Personally I'd go with a bigger bag so the buds aren't sitting right on top of each other. A little breathing room might be helpful to letting the moisture even out.

Right so everything finish hang drying.
The buds in the paper bag cure from the early harvested Lemon Amnesia are starting to smell better but still smell like hay. The ones in the jar smell much nicer from being burped. The whole plant started to shrivel up but I still got around 65g. I weighed 60g and smoked an 8g test bud that wasn't properly dry.

The hung dry plant all still smell real nice got final manicure and weighed and put into jars for cure

Final Dry Bud Weights
Total 302g and shitload of trim and stem to make oil with :)

PLANT 1 Money Maker 80g under HPS
PLANT 2 Money Maker 65g under HPS & perfectsun mini
PLANT 3 Lemon Amnesia 92g under HPS
PLANT 4 Lemon Amnesia 65g under HPS & perfectsun mini

Critical Look back...

Wilma Res system is shit... no way to fully drain all the water without removing plants and picking up a 70 litre tank to tip into bath. Obviously with scrog that was impossible.

Should of stopped defoiling at wk 3 of flower not 5, but the humidity was insane - first time scrog.

Roots werent impressive compared to previous grows with diff set up but I guessed that by bud development.
Should of used fabric pots.

Dont listen to dude in grow shop - what he tells u to use will give ur plants nute burn...

PPM meter already bought for next grow.

Still got almost half a years supply of smoke though :)

Also really not sure about the Perfect Sun Mini... you would expect the LED n HPS plants to out weigh the just hps but i feel like something stunted the front two after week 5 ish of flower could be defoil - could be the led... those buds were massive compared to back ones and then just stopped growing...

Thats the only nanna in the lot :) Just for size. Those big jars with red lids got like 50/60g in each one. Plus I got a couple of paper bags on the go to test that out.

So for next grow Im gonna go back to my old style a lil bit more Im not gonna scrog again it limited me cos i couldnt move plants.. just top n lst. If i cant modify wilma to drain down, Im gonna just use it to collect run off and set up a diff system for the drippers. Im pretty sure im gonna use the amnesia lemon for breeding (as Ive grown loads of lemon strains over the years and this is one of my favs) I will reverse the sex with Silver Thiosulfate...Im gonna use the Mini to grow my female male and collect the pollen.
But I just dont know what to use as my female... Im thinking a GG cross like Gorilla Bomb or Big Buddha King Kong but also I saw some nice Dr Krippling Grows too... too much choice so Im open to suggestions :)

From what I've read so far, its what the professionals use.. I looked it will cost less than £30 and is simple to mix two solutions, the problem is the A n B will store seperate for 6 months but mixed less than a month...its supposed to be way more effective than CS n all the authors keep stating that hermie traits are caused by stress n bad breeding not the method...
I got a lady soon to be father strain I stressed to kingdom come with no hermies so i reckon its good to get sprayed for pollen... I need a mum thats gonna give me some crazy phenotypes... As Amnesia Haze x Skunk no1 in the pollen dna... Im hoping to get the citrus smell come through on a high thc strain :)

From what I've read so far, its what the professionals use.. I looked it will cost less than £30 and is simple to mix two solutions, the problem is the A n B will store seperate for 6 months but mixed less than a month...its supposed to be way more effective than CS n all the authors keep stating that hermie traits are caused by stress n bad breeding not the method...
I got a lady soon to be father strain I stressed to kingdom come with no hermies so i reckon its good to get sprayed for pollen... I need a mum thats gonna give me some crazy phenotypes... As Amnesia Haze x Skunk no1 in the pollen dna... Im hoping to get the citrus smell come through on a high thc strain :)
That sounds like a plan!
Thanks! I may want to try that this summer on a few I have growing :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom