Slow flowering problem: 6 weeks still small buds

do you think its possible thay will hold up each other lol.has eny 1 got pic of something similar and how it finished in the end.

baylinner,

I think if you have any hope of them holding themselves up you will need to get stronger fans on them immediately, blowing enough wind to the point that it is rocking the leaves back and forth along the top of most of the canopy, but not so much that it's a wind tunnel or drying out the plants too fast. Doing this will cause the stems to thicken quickly. It is my personal experience that lanky stems comes from lack of moving air in the grow room when all other conditions are right (i.e. distance from light). It may be too late, but what is that old saying? "Where there is a will, there is a way"

Good luck to you! ;-)

more pic today thined out fan leaves
DSCN072211.jpg
DSCN072210.jpg
DSCN07278.jpg
DSCN073210.jpg
DSCN07219.jpg
DSCN072110.jpg
DSCN072210.jpg
DSCN073210.jpg

i have two phenos of chrystal. one is super sativa, and grows tall, and has the smallest buds. maybe i need it in longer this time? have its sister pheno, not so sativa, and it looks to be better. but, i have had a couple other plants, that just would not do anything,. i wrote it off to cheesy genetics. but, some come on late. last few weeks, they pack it on.

Less nitro will help in bud development kinda like cloning grow roots not leaves.Now its more flowering bud instead of roots or fiber ,

They
Hello again peoples
7 weeks already, i upload then some pics. some buds ( top buds) look ready for harvest for me, but they look small. I need your advice, is she healthy ?
Should i wait for other buds to develop ? maybe will be to late for the top buds . . .
please let me hear your ideas :D
IMG_326610.JPG

IMG_326110.JPG
IMG_325610.JPG
IMG_32707.JPG
IMG_32689.JPG

low buds still white hair
IMG_326014.JPG
Will fill out, I agree give it more time. A loop is the way to go

Guys i want to be part of this conversation as i also have some issues. My plants looks also a bit behind in schedule but that dont bother me. My problem is that im 5 weeks in flowering stage and start seeing the tips of the whute hair become brown now. But the buts haven't thickening up yet. All leaves are super green and im growing under a 400w led china brand hahaha but I've test it. Its oky for 3 to 4 plants. Is .y plants normal

Back
Top Bottom