Slow Flowering?

harkz

So flowering started around 1-2 weeks ago with my fast bud#2 autoflower. about 4 pistils are growing out of each place they should be but that's it and it's been like that since the start is something going wrong?
Oh I don't have pictures, phone got nicked =[ will get some up if I can get access to a camera
peace x

Autoflowerings dont produce that much but thats not normal or is it? :) they can go nice and fast from now since the flowering just started 1 or 2 weeks ago ,if after more 1 or 2 weeks they are in the same thing thats bad...but pics can help man :)

Autoflowerings dont produce that much but thats not normal or is it? :) they can go nice and fast from now since the flowering just started 1 or 2 weeks ago ,if after more 1 or 2 weeks they are in the same thing thats bad...but pics can help man :)

Alright I had to struggle to get these pictures on a shitty ten year old camera phone but you can basically make out what's going on in it :laughtwo:

IMG0020A1.jpg
IMG0019A.jpg
IMG0018A.jpg

Also I don't know whether it's actually started flowering or not, it's my first grow so I'm pretty confused

It is showing female sex, no doubt...

Are you on 18/6 lights or 12/12?

I'm just on 24/0 at the moment, been on that all the way through.
I got autoflower seeds so I wouldn't have to mess with lights too much.
I have an old timer but I don't know if it works

Back
Top Bottom