Slow Growth Advice Needed

S

slimweed

Whats up all,

Im new to this forum but have been doing alot of reading the last couple of months and have found alot of great information!

I have completed a grow once before in Europe when i grew a easy ryder (AKA Lowryder #2 x AK47) which tuned out to be great!! This time around im trying to grow (2) Seedsman Seeds Top Skunk 44. The problem seems to be very slow growth... I see peoples plants on here that are way bigger than mine in less time! Can anyone please give some advice on what is going on with my seedlings they have been in veg for 5 weeks now. I have not been giving them any nutes only a little Kelpak for the roots. Any help woill be much appreciated.

What Strain is it? Skunk 44
How Many Plants? 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 5 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Culterra potting soil
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x 120watt cfl 6400k
Is it Air Cooled? yes
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.8
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Once a week
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Kelpak 2ml/per litre

IMG-20130718-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20130718-WA0000.jpg

Growth with seedlings is exponential. They more surface area for photosynthesis, the more energy they can make. I think in 2 weeks you will be more than pleased withthe growth. All the information you provided looks like you are making the right descions. :)

Hey Skimp thanks for the reply! Will see how things are looking in 2 weeks time.

Sup Fuzzy

Currently on on 18/6 :thumb:

Looks just fine for lighting schedule, i might question total distance of CFLs from plants tho...

CFLs suffer badly with the square law of light effect (diminish light energy over distance) & if above 6 inches from plants i would bring them close to around 3 inches.

Cfl's don't produve intense heat like hps/mh & quite safely be hung 1 inche from plant top... but i'd wait tad intill the girls have passed seedling/sprout stage before bringing lights that close.

Back
Top Bottom