Slow growth

Your RH is a little high(81%) and the soil looks wet, are you letting the soil dry out between waterings? If it is soil which I am assuming because the adjustment to 6.6 on the PH, is the soil possibly too hot for the seedling causing issues? And 5 cm is too close, back it off to 8-10 cm in my opinion. Oh and no more nutrients until the 3rd set of true leaves.

May I suggest sitting it in a window sill(away from prying eyes) for a few days, if that is a possibility where you live.

This big plant should have no extra nutrients + you are definitely over-watering. Sure it depends on the heating solution but max is probably two times a week, on a side never directly on roots. I have never seen or read about under-watered plant. Less is more mate.

Agreed with above. The soil on the top should be 100% completely, undeniably dry. And once you reach that point, you wait a couple to several days longer before watering, the soil inside the pot all around the roots still holds plenty of moisture.

The light green leaves, and sagging leaves is a strong indicator of soil that is too wet.

This big plant should have no extra nutrients + you are definitely over-watering. Sure it depends on the heating solution but max is probably two times a week, on a side never directly on roots. I have never seen or read about under-watered plant. Less is more mate.

Not sure what you mean about on the side, the roots are directly under the whole plant, you do not have to avoid watering any area of the soil.

this big plant don't have root "system" yet. it has one big root going straight down and tiny ones around it. on a side - i mean near the edge of pot.

yes sure it might not kill the plant, but how to you think nutrient lockup happens? when dissolved solids in water build barrier around the root. you can avoid it in early stage by not pouring directly at the root, that's general gardening knowledge.

extra nutrients at this stage usually do more harm then good, if your soil is ok that should be enough for some time... so if you are in trouble, do the math.

Here is the situation after 2 more weeks (5 from seed):

I've been watering water only (pH~6) during the last 2 weeks, once a week.
The plant still grows slow and the lower leafs get purple color.
I am so curious to understand what is happening there!

temps with lights off are 25-28 and with lights on are 28-31.
I dont have much to do about it, I live in a hot country

OK, i watered it with several cups of plain water and watered since with only water. No significant change, this is how it looks now (8 weeks):

I also planted a new seed 12 days ago, put it under 30W CFL watering every 3 days with plain water, gave it a few drops of BioBizz root juice with a cup of water week ago and yesterday gave it few drop of BioGrow (BioBizz) with a cup of water. It looks growing slow too, what may be the problem here:

I already grew successfully with this soil (from the same bag) a year ago.
I gave it few drops of BioGrow 3 days ago with a glass of plain water but there was no change.
Yesterday I made the soil a little bit less stuffed by digging and mixing with a fork around the plant but even this didn't help.
today i gave it about 1ml of BioGrow with a glass of plain water (about 200ml), I hope this changes something cause I'm out of ideas here already, really a mystery.

Finally I found the problem - lack of nutrients. I watered the plants week ago with BioGrow using concentration of about 5ml/L and also lowered the pH to around 6.4
As you can see the plants are rehabilitating.
This is the older (about 9 weeks old):

And this is the younger (about 3 weeks):

Back
Top Bottom