Slow new growth?

Well guys, just bit of a update for yous.. 2 of my 3 girls are doing good, one not so well.. The pH has. Risen in all up to 6.7 and the small amount of pale green patche i was getting has stopped thank god.. The, wee bit of lime i added has done the trick.. I know tho 6.8 probably still a little high, i have potted up all 3 now to 10l pots, adding some bone meal pellets as well and more perlite than before. I have also bought a fan for air movement and im actually really happy. Think ive topped right this time as well. Only one wk of, veg left until the flip..

This is the nicest one for sure, can still see light green patches, ive read that they wont recolour to dark green.. All new growth healthy.

Attachments

• DSC_0306.JPG
    DSC_0306.JPG
    318.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0305.JPG
    DSC_0305.JPG
    269.7 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0306.JPG
    DSC_0306.JPG
    318.7 KB · Views: 69
The 2nd best lol.. Have put them all under little strees now to get as much light down

Attachments

• DSC_0308.JPG
    DSC_0308.JPG
    317.6 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0310.JPG
    DSC_0310.JPG
    330.7 KB · Views: 69
Sadly this lady just never got going, i was gonna dump her but just cut away all discoloured leaf.. It's really small, but whatever i get i get..

Attachments

• DSC_0312.JPG
    DSC_0312.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 69
Just a picture of my un advanced set up

Attachments

• DSC_0311.JPG
    DSC_0311.JPG
    341.6 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0313.JPG
    DSC_0313.JPG
    395 KB · Views: 70
Ive got cal-mag and fishmeal arriving in post tomorrow, can i add cal-mag with cnna a or is it best to add separate? Thanks again folks for the help and tips.

Hi gaz, haven't been getting notified so haven't seen you. Glad you have better growth. PH means a lot. Don't give up on the troubled child if you have space
hey stoner, thanks for dropping by bud..yeah been busy at work man you know how it is.. yeah im really happy the pale green spots have stopped, excited to start seeing some flowers!! those pictures I took about 4days, the biggest one is way outperforming the other two..its strange cuz all are being grown in same media under same lighting but yet they are different growths, go figure eh.. all are Mazar!! so when I get cal-mag is it ok just to add that with my feed or should I add that by its self?? also been readin about bud topping, have u tried this technique ?? cheers in advance

hey stoner, thanks for dropping by bud..yeah been busy at work man you know how it is.. yeah im really happy the pale green spots have stopped, excited to start seeing some flowers!! those pictures I took about 4days, the biggest one is way outperforming the other two..its strange cuz all are being grown in same media under same lighting but yet they are different growths, go figure eh.. all are Mazar!! so when I get cal-mag is it ok just to add that with my feed or should I add that by its self?? also been readin about bud topping, have u tried this technique ?? cheers in advance
Add it to the feed then ph and you're good to go. I just put pics today for topping on the four fine fall phillies link on my sig below last page. I haven't had Mazar but heard it's on the list. Oh bud topping. Do you mean taking a very small amount off the top of buds a few weeks before finish? If so then yes. I'm not sure of the effect. Lots of folks do it and I sometimes do too. I take 4 or 5 hairs off the top.

Add it to the feed then ph and you're good to go. I just put pics today for topping on the four fine fall phillies link on my sig below last page. I haven't had Mazar but heard it's on the list. Oh bud topping. Do you mean taking a very small amount off the top of buds a few weeks before finish? If so then yes. I'm not sure of the effect. Lots of folks do it and I sometimes do too. I take 4 or 5 hairs off the top.
yeah cutting the buds back a little few weeks before..i just came across the idea yesterday, many say it makes the buds swell and more rounder.. cool man, gonna check your grow now dude :goodjob:

thanks for commenting chap..im not using tap water, using bottled water with canna a added. the yellowing is only appearing in the new growth small leaves, its not spreading. I will get some lime tomorrow. Whats your thoughts on how much lime to add? the pots are 4lts, should I just sprinkle on surface and leave of water it in with just water? thanks in advance :)
Hi Im glad I found your thread, mine doing the very same, they are 3 and half weeks from sprouting, seedlings, growth has slowed down in the past 10 days, they are in coca and I give them filtered rainwater, ph 6.28, they are under 250w hps lights...I do fight to keep them under 28% so normal is 26% and 42 rh, as they are under plastic cups. I have not fed them any canna as I thought they had enough nutes in the coca soil for now and they only have 4 leaves. I will try post a pic...How are yours doing? What do you mean lime, is it real lime or a potion?

This is the biggest of the 3, this one isnt as bad, only little yellowing, but as u can see where i topped it, the stems have grown well, but the next set of nodes are slow to form.. Idk..
How old are those plants, from sprouting/presenting?

Hi Im glad I found your thread, mine doing the very same, they are 3 and half weeks from sprouting, seedlings, growth has slowed down in the past 10 days, they are in coca and I give them filtered rainwater, ph 6.28, they are under 250w hps lights...I do fight to keep them under 28% so normal is 26% and 42 rh, as they are under plastic cups. I have not fed them any canna as I thought they had enough nutes in the coca soil for now and they only have 4 leaves. I will try post a pic...How are yours doing? What do you mean lime, is it real lime or a potion?
Hi Wolf, with rain water you should use a camg product because rain has very little minerals they need. *5.5 to 6.1 is what is see one chart says for hydro range for PH. If you're in pure coco I hear you should treat it like hydro ph. I use soil so please check it out for yourself to be sure. These 2 things can put them back on track I think.

How old are those plants, from sprouting/presenting?
Hey thanks for dropping by, they all sprouted november 2nd, so they are 5 weeks and 4 days old..one has outperformed the others, about week 3 they started to slow down, my ph was 6.2 then..I got some lime and sprinkled a tiny amount on surface when the soil was dry and then fed as normal.. I waited 2 days and took a reading and ph on all 3 had risen to 6.6, took another reading 4 days after that and it was 6.8.. its still 6.8 now so very glad I only added a little lime. growth rate defo got better and the pale green spots have stopped appearing on new growth.. Ive still some stuff to by so I cant tell what rh is in the closet. Ive got cal-mag ordered since last week, its really taking its time getting here smh..

Hey guys, wee update on my grow. Been adding cal/mag with my feed since last week and have really noticed a change, growth has increased, especially in the all in the all important side shoots. Been trimming as well, would like to know should i trim a little more or do they look ok? Still no sign of flowers tho. Hopefully in next few weeks.. Some folks have suggested that i flush for a week before changing to cann b and bloom feeds, what do u think?? First picture is of the Biggest and best developed.

Attachments

• DSC_0328.JPG
    DSC_0328.JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 66
Second best

Attachments

• DSC_0330.JPG
    DSC_0330.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom