Slow weird growth - Why?

Tsilo

this 2 are auto fem white widdow from ministry of cannabis
unfortunately I had to transplant them and smaller one got transplant shock but this smaller one started to produce white pistols while other healthier one didn't, what will happen to her? will she continue to grow or am I stuck with tiny plant?
weirth thing for me is that small one is already producing pistols/hairs, they are in third ween of veg (not counting seedling period)
for now I only give them water. room temp is perfect, have 3000k 250w citizen cobs (but cobs are spread and not gathered in one spot) + 6500 60w cfl for some blue.
IMG_20170427_221651156_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170427_221643128_HDR.jpg

It is quite normal for autos to start flowering at about 4 weeks from the day they pop up from soil. Mine ALWAYS do. You are in the same time frame. Your plants don't look like they are starving to me. Looks to me like they could have used much more light from day 1.

It is quite normal for autos to start flowering at about 4 weeks from the day they pop up from soil. Mine ALWAYS do. You are in the same time frame. Your plants don't look like they are starving to me. Looks to me like they could have used much more light from day 1.

I dont know about autos.

thing is that 1 is way more branchier and looking healthier with big leafs and side shoots but other kinda stoped sideshooting and is making buds while other hasn't starting making buds yet it's still in veg. did transplant shock staned this one so bad? shock kinda forced it to flowering.
another idea I'm thinking about it "bud sweeling" when you pinch top of bud that forces bud to grow wider, I tried it on last small grow and i think it's working :D will autos benefit from it? it's not too much stress i think

thing is that 1 is way more branchier and looking healthier with big leafs and side shoots but other kinda stoped sideshooting and is making buds while other hasn't starting making buds yet it's still in veg. did transplant shock staned this one so bad? shock kinda forced it to flowering.
another idea I'm thinking about it "bud sweeling" when you pinch top of bud that forces bud to grow wider, I tried it on last small grow and i think it's working :D will autos benefit from it? it's not too much stress i think

Just like people plants are different. Even if the same strain. Just like two girls from the same parents.

Back
Top Bottom