Slowpuffer's 1st Run With High Brix

We did Gray, and It's very potent and smells real fruity, and leaves like sour lemon or lime after taste. Wife & i like it a lot !!
the blueberry diesel that i had to dip in H202 turned out better than I would ever have thought. I figured the H202 would kill most of the taste but not so. actually it's got more lemon taste than before the dip. We can't pinpoint the exact taste yet, and It's got a couple more weeks of curing. But main thing is we did salvage the crop. Thanks for stopping by Gray !!
And thanks to Neiko for guiding me thru that ordeal !! what a friggin bummer that was !!

So some where close to 22-23 Zs yield, on the GTHazes. I over dried it a little, but it still at around 55-60. It felt to the touch, more moist than it really was. But having smoked it, I could live with it just like it is, nice lemony taste, very mild on the lungs. Makes me forget what I went into the kitchen for, type weed. I might grow it again from seeds, these were clones. didn't take a lot of pics., but here's the drying rack. I admit, I was expecting a little more , but I'm very happy with what I got. I'm thinking the episode with mid bloom fade, had to effect yield. But now I know about Snake oil, so I learned something.

So Puff... was wondering...

Those clothes are gonna smell real nice for awhile, yeah? :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pretty looking sativa buds! :thumb:

So Puff... was wondering...

Those clothes are gonna smell real nice for awhile, yeah? :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pretty looking sativa buds! :thumb:
Yes, 90% my wife's old clothes that will never be worn again and she just wont throw them away or take them to goodwill. Nothing we're worried about !! :rofl: :passitleft::surf:

misfits, ..ner de wells
Yes, 90% my wife's old clothes that will never be worn again and she just wont throw them away or take them to goodwill. Nothing we're worried about !! :rofl: :passitleft::surf:
BTW, the blueberry diesel yield over a lb.. I took them about two weeks early, because of the PM, so that's still pretty good. Hope all you snob misfits, & ner de wells had a good week-end !!

The Durban poison is looking very happy. They received a water & tea drench yesterday and a brix today. Will go in 10 gl. bags, next week and immediately go to 12/12. :passitleft: :surf:

So I’ve been neglecting this journal for a few days now. I now have 4 of them in ten gl. Bags of 1st. Run kit soil. Up till now , we’ve stuck to recommended dosages for all drenches. Except a heavy trans Drench, when going from 1s to 10s. They went to 12/12 on the 14th. I start bloom at switch. So today is day 8, and noticing flowers are forming. 1st. Time doing Durban Poison, hope they don’t out grow my 7 foot tent. But I let them veg longer than planned ! Will try and train them around these wire cages, and super crop when necessary. Will get some pics. Up tomorrow, All are healthy, at this stage.

Looking good SP, the Durban shouldn't grow out of the tent. They are usually pretty manageable. I do love a good Durban, hopefully you get a good one.
This is my 1st. ever grow of Durban. I did smoke some before, and what I had wasn't something that impressed me. So It's like, we'll see ? Thanks for checkin up on me Neiko ! I did read Duggans Durban grow, so I'll reference that maybe, from time to time.

Thanks Neiko !! I'm for sure gonna check out Lerugged !!
I got these seeds from a local, with a strong following in my area.
He got it from Dutch Passion about 8 yrs. ago and has self-ed it, 3 times now. He makes large amounts of seeds, thousands. But on the grand scale of things, he's a little guy. The dispensary's here, don't sell clones or seeds, so he's doing well.

Back
Top Bottom