Slowpuffer's 1st Run With High Brix

Yep, keep up the foliars until the end - Brix, too. :thumb:

It doesn't effect taste, at least in a bad way. The healthier the buds are, the sweeter they'll taste.

Yep, keep up the foliars until the end - Brix, too. :thumb:

It doesn't effect taste, at least in a bad way. The healthier the buds are, the sweeter they'll taste.
I do the brix, every 8 to 10 days, but have never used the destress. I read the article by Doc, highly recommending using last 2-3 weeks of flower and want to try it. So a couple of hrs. after they wake up tomorrow, I'll mist their undies. Saturday will be 9 weeks. Thank you Gray !!

Been almost a month since post on this thread, because of illness, an I apologize. 4 of the Durban poison plants were harvested, and yield suffered from low Rh. I got 23 Zs from 4 plants last grow, these 4 were like 15-16 Zs. at just about time for the swell, the leaves started drying out , turning brittle, and the swell never happened !! But, We've got some smoke, and another 4x4 will be harvested in about 10 days, with same low yields. So I'm a little disappointed, but happy to have some strong seedlings to take their place. they still got some growing to do, but they're doing nice. These are about 5 weeks old, and just waiting for the mainline to develop, then I can give their 2d. topping. Going to train all to 8 colas.

Two are white widow, 3 are blueberry widow, and 1 girl scout cookies. so I'm thinking 2-3 more weeks in the veg mode, and by that time I'll be able to turn off my gas heater, and get back to growing some weed. With our financial situation , and bad health and this gas space heater, we'll never be able to get the environment in check for growing. But we'll keep pluggin along !! I will say though, that the taste of what we harvested is out of this world, and extremely potent. Now back to our two week isolation !!

OK, a little update. The harvest resulted in about 20 Zs. Normally, that would be at least 40 Zs. Low humidity is a killer !! But gas heat is officially turned off for winter, and I'm ready to get in a crop without the low humidity !! I've added 3 clones to the veg. tent, one Gorilla glue #4, and 2 G13Xhaze, neither have I tried before?
So here's some pics. of whole group. 6 are about 8 weeks old and have had their 2d. topping, to build a 8 site plant. these 6 will get their 3rd. and final topping soon. The 3 clones, got some growing to do, before I can flower them. they're about a month from 1st. roots and was transplanted into Doc bud kit soil 3 days back This virus is on top of everyone's agenda, but for me, I appreciate my grow room, more than normal. Here's hoping all members on this thread is safe & healthy.

Hey Puff! All is looking great! Sorry to hear about the low yields due to low rh.

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween, I'm usually hanging towels and blocking off smaller areas, but i've been sick and just can't get er done, at this time. my wife & I both have sciatic nerve problems, and we unfortunately were bed ridden or close to it, at the same time. O well, we got plenty to last till this next crop comes in. thanks for checking in Ween. Hope some normality is returning in your life ??
Wife & I are self isolated now for almost a month !! Not a pleasant experience !! She's 70 and i'm 78, so we fall in the most vulnerable group. And I have copd, which complicates things even further !! Hope all is well Ween ??

All is well for me. I am self isolated by myself and my dogs so that kind of sucks but I can deal. Sorry to hear you and your wife have not been feeling good and hope it gets better for you soon.
My wife is walking like a champ, but I'm still running on 60-70%. But gaining on it, everyday !! We are also self isolated Ween, just scared of getting this shit !! I don't think either of us could survive a bad flu, and covid-19, definitely not !! Stay safe friend !!

Bout time for a little update ! All is well in caronaville !! These pics were taken, while transplanting from 1s to 10s. Although it's two different grows, we'll treat it as one. Two white widows, 1 girlscout cookies, & 1 blueberry/widow are in 4x4x7 tent, flipped on 5/13 and another 4x4x7 tent (in same room) holds 2 g-13 haze, 1 blueberry/widow & 1 gorilla glue #4, flipped on 5/14. Tent one has 1 630w lec cmh in one fixture, both bulbs are 3100. Tent 2 has same 630w cmh, but two separate fixtures with 315 each. Which I much prefer ! These are not as rooted as i like, but time dictates that i start bloom now.

And this is the best 4 of 9 plants, at transplant time. Two white Widows, 1 girl scout cookies, & 1 Blueberry/widow. Don't know sex of girl scout cookie, as it was found in a bag of dispensary weed. I have a 5th. blueberry/widow in with these, just in case the GSC is a male. it's still in a 1 gl pot.

And this is the best 4 of 9 plants, at transplant time. Two white Widows, 1 girl scout cookies, & 1 Blueberry/widow. Don't know sex of girl scout cookie, as it was found in a bag of dispensary weed. I have a 5th. blueberry/widow in with these, just in case the GSC is a male. it's still in a 1 gl pot.

Back
Top Bottom