Slowpuffers Sea of Green in Coco - 2 Liter Bottles

1_15_17_sog_010.JPG
1_15_17_sog_008.JPG
1_15_17_sog_007.JPG
1_15_17_sog_006.JPG
1_15_17_sog_003.JPG
Yes, BF, i do have new pics. but they're not exactly what I want you to see. He he !! These blue dream clones are not the strain to do a 2 liter sog with. way to much stretch !! But they're gonna provide me with some quality product, so I'll grow them to the finish !! They're at like day 25-26 now and finally done stretching, may turn out better than I now think. The other time I did this was using white widow clones, they grew about 1 foot high, these are averaging two feet ! Ha !! I think the coco & the new coco nutes., just grows everything quicker and bigger ? My little 400 w hps is struggling to reach the bottom ? But hey, It is what it is, so unless we have a major problem, it's gonna provide me with good quality herb, that I can't even buy, even at a state dispensary . Anyhow, this will be a one shot deal !! Here's a few pics. taken yesterday.
What do you have growing now BF ??
By the way, I think you did a little better than me with the 630w lec cmh. As i remember, you had a wt. of 1 lb., and I didn't get an accurate weight on mine this time around, but I guesstamated about 1 lb.. I had twice the light, and you still beat me !! I have a couple mamas and a couple 5 week old clones under t5s, waiting to go under the 630w, any day now. Hope you a great 17 !!

Welcome Riley May, This coco is a completely new experience for me too !! I'm not happy with the additional stretch, but it may work out, if my little 400w hps can reach down to them bottom nugs. I figure the next week will tell me if the colas are gonna fill in ? Glad you found me , as my link doesn't work and I don't know how to fix it !! My computer skills aren't up to snuff !! And these sites make it more difficult than nessessary to navigate, in my opinion !! Anyhow, welcome, and all help is appreciated !! Just posted some pics., of my two foot monsters !! Just about twice what I expected !! Surprise, surprise !!

Yes, BF, i do have new pics. but they're not exactly what I want you to see. He he !! These blue dream clones are not the strain to do a 2 liter sog with. way to much stretch !! But they're gonna provide me with some quality product, so I'll grow them to the finish !! They're at like day 25-26 now and finally done stretching, may turn out better than I now think. The other time I did this was using white widow clones, they grew about 1 foot high, these are averaging two feet ! Ha !! I think the coco & the new coco nutes., just grows everything quicker and bigger ? My little 400 w hps is struggling to reach the bottom ? But hey, It is what it is, so unless we have a major problem, it's gonna provide me with good quality herb, that I can't even buy, even at a state dispensary . Anyhow, this will be a one shot deal !! Here's a few pics. taken yesterday.
What do you have growing now BF ??
By the way, I think you did a little better than me with the 630w lec cmh. As i remember, you had a wt. of 1 lb., and I didn't get an accurate weight on mine this time around, but I guesstamated about 1 lb.. I had twice the light, and you still beat me !! I have a couple mamas and a couple 5 week old clones under t5s, waiting to go under the 630w, any day now. Hope you a great 17 !!

Hey sp your plants are looking fantastic. Those buds should swell into some nice colas man! Definitely keep going. You should get a great harvest from this sog. Coco is much faster then soil. More comparable to hydro. So you get that quick growth and larger plants. I'm personally waiting for my mother's to get bigger. I need to take some clones then hydro organic coco heaven. I did end up with a pound but I'm using a little less then 800 wall watts with my led light set up. I hope to have clones and be in veg latest is Feb.

Hey sp your plants are looking fantastic. Those buds should swell into some nice colas man! Definitely keep going. You should get a great harvest from this sog. Coco is much faster then soil. More comparable to hydro. So you get that quick growth and larger plants. I'm personally waiting for my mother's to get bigger. I need to take some clones then hydro organic coco heaven. I did end up with a pound but I'm using a little less then 800 wall watts with my led light set up. I hope to have clones and be in veg latest is Feb.
My advise to you is start feeding with High phosphorus fert/no N., about one week before planned cuttings . What method you use to clone ?

Oh that is a good idea but the plants I'm taking cuttings from are using a dry organic fertilizer. I start using my flowering blend for them but it's not time to add more fert yet. Basically a small amount of coco precharged with a few ml of base, superthrive, great white, and root hormone in a gal of ro. Squeeze out the water so the coco is just moist and put some root hormone on the cuttings. I pop them cuttings into coco the coco and cutting go into a dome with a heat mat on the top shelf of my closet. It gets very indirect light from my vegging plants. I had an Afghan root very quick but the gsc might be a tough cloner.

Oh that is a good idea but the plants I'm taking cuttings from are using a dry organic fertilizer. I start using my flowering blend for them but it's not time to add more fert yet. Basically a small amount of coco precharged with a few ml of base, superthrive, great white, and root hormone in a gal of ro. Squeeze out the water so the coco is just moist and put some root hormone on the cuttings. I pop them cuttings into coco the coco and cutting go into a dome with a heat mat on the top shelf of my closet. It gets very indirect light from my vegging plants. I had an Afghan root very quick but the gsc might be a tough cloner.
that'll work !! And thanks for the info on the seeds !! I'll look into it tomorrow !! probably have to send them a postal money order ?

Yeah, it's a pain but I've ordered from them like that with no issues.
BF, I got a couple questions about growing in coco. Do you feed once a day or twice ? And can the great white be applied by putting in with regular feed. Or is that a waste? i forgot to dust the root ball on one plant. Opps !!

Back
Top Bottom