1.0 tsp- cal-mag
30ml-bloom
6ml- b+
6 ml- complzym
8ml boost
6ml- pk 13/14
6ml- density.

ph-5.8 ppm1550 Up from 1200

Checked trichomes and they're mostly all milky, with a few turning amber. The couple of bubba's gifts are more amber, than the rest, so I'll start flushing bubba's gift tomorrow. I raised the dose of nutes for the seedlings, that will be bloomed in this tent, when this is dryed, from about 300 to 600ppm, ph 5.7.

Thats a heavy heavy feed mate. I wouldnt be going so high. Ive grown all those strains.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
OK, when I water them tomorrow, I'll make two gals out of the one gal I have mixed at 600ppm, and I'll be right back at 300 again. The cheese, og kush & critical+ was sprouted on inauguration day, 17 days old. At what point can I up the dosage from 300ppm ? I have somewhat of a blooming schedule, but no vegging schedule . Leaves are looking really healthy . I've never grew any of these strains, but from what I read i should get a new carbon filter soon. Is the critical + smelly also ?? These cheese look very indica, big wide leaves. how long you figure it will take for them to be root bound. Then I'm planning on transplanting to three gal fabric bags, because that's what I have. How long you think it'll take to get enough roots in the 3 gal, to flip, My other grow is on day 6 of bloom, and are being fed at about 1200 ppm. This is complying with (complete hydroponics) ppm feeding schedule. I remember you telling me to not go by bottle directions, but by ppm. By this schedule, it shows wk. 1 thru 4 at 1200ppm upping the dosage to 1600 ppm, at weeks 5 & 6 , that's what I did. I don't see any cupping or browning of the tips. Then starting week 7 it shows back to 1200ppm, and wk. 8 1000 ppm, till flush.
I'm 5'7, but having you here makes me feel 8 feet tall !!

I dont know why nute manufacturers put such high strength feed schedules there. Its not necessary and can cause probs. 1600ppm is 3.2ec on a 500 conversion. Thats mental high. Id be at 1200ppm max when plants are in full swing. You will need a good flush for sure before harvest. 10 days only on water.

I start seedlings on 1.0ec (500ppm) but my water is 0.3ec so really its 350ppm of nutes. When you transplant to bigger pots up the nutes to 1.4ec or 700ppm and that is as high as you need to go in veg.

From seed i say 6 weeks veg max then flip to flower.

OK, when I water them tomorrow, I'll make two gals out of the one gal I have mixed at 600ppm, and I'll be right back at 300 again. The cheese, og kush & critical+ was sprouted on inauguration day, 17 days old. At what point can I up the dosage from 300ppm ? I have somewhat of a blooming schedule, but no vegging schedule . Leaves are looking really healthy . I've never grew any of these strains, but from what I read i should get a new carbon filter soon. Is the critical + smelly also ?? These cheese look very indica, big wide leaves. how long you figure it will take for them to be root bound. Then I'm planning on transplanting to three gal fabric bags, because that's what I have. How long you think it'll take to get enough roots in the 3 gal, to flip, My other grow is on day 6 of bloom, and are being fed at about 1200 ppm. This is complying with (complete hydroponics) ppm feeding schedule. I remember you telling me to not go by bottle directions, but by ppm. By this schedule, it shows wk. 1 thru 4 at 1200ppm upping the dosage to 1600 ppm, at weeks 5 & 6 , that's what I did. I don't see any cupping or browning of the tips. Then starting week 7 it shows back to 1200ppm, and wk. 8 1000 ppm, till flush.
I'm 5'7, but having you here makes me feel 8 feet tall !!

Your last sentence made me laugh so hard I farted.

I dont know why nute manufacturers put such high strength feed schedules there. Its not necessary and can cause probs. 1600ppm is 3.2ec on a 500 conversion. Thats mental high. Id be at 1200ppm max when plants are in full swing. You will need a good flush for sure before harvest. 10 days only on water.

I start seedlings on 1.0ec (500ppm) but my water is 0.3ec so really its 350ppm of nutes. When you transplant to bigger pots up the nutes to 1.4ec or 700ppm and that is as high as you need to go in veg.

From seed i say 6 weeks veg max then flip to flower.

My tap water is 115 ppm, so similar to yours. Been using it for like 10 yrs., never have had a problem. I drink it myself, after running it thru a Brita filter. So 500ppm for me would be 385ppm of nutes? I'm still not sure you & I use the same ppm-ec scale. I use the 1000ppm solution to set it ? It's a cheapy, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate !
I will cut back to 1200 ppm tomorrow morning for the sog. , and I'll go with 500ppm for the veggies (which is approx. what I've been using). The other tent, I will cut back to about 1000ppm (from 1200) Does this make sense ?? How many cheese you got going ??

There are 2 conversions the 700 and 500 conversion from ec. Makes its complicated when not sure what it is. Everyone should just use the metric system lol.

More feed doesnt necessarily mean more bud.

If plants look really light green up the nutes 100ppm if they really dark back off 100ppm. Do it on small increments that way not to shock plants.

Ive got a 36 plant hydro system and a 32 plant coco room with cheese. This is going to be my last run of it though as i prefer other strains.

There are 2 conversions the 700 and 500 conversion from ec. Makes its complicated when not sure what it is. Everyone should just use the metric system lol.

More feed doesnt necessarily mean more bud.

If plants look really light green up the nutes 100ppm if they really dark back off 100ppm. Do it on small increments that way not to shock plants.

Ive got a 36 plant hydro system and a 32 plant coco room with cheese. This is going to be my last run of it though as i prefer other strains.

I'm going to grow the cheese, because I had the seeds for over a yr., and just want something new. And hey, I agree with you with the metric system. When i was in high school(1956-57), my teacher told me that America was in the process of changing over to metric, and that if we didn't, we would be left behind. what happened to that theory, I don't know !! I mean, everything is counted in 10s, and it's so simple !! To say nothing about the rest of the planet is using metric.
I cut the nutes. back across the board, no matter what system we use.
Seedlings- 500ppm (down from 750
sog- 1200 (down from 1600)
630w lec tent- 1000 (down from 1200)

I know you don't smoke a lot of weed, but do you know if the cheese is good smoke ? Say cheese !!

Back
Top Bottom