Slurricane

Brickie74

420 Member
I don’t know much about thus strain....but it looks good so far.
image.jpg

It's a mix between purple punch and do-si-dos bred by in house genetics. Supposed to be fire. I have some for the next round. Interested to see how yous turn out.

I am running their black cherry punch currently and she has strong branching and is a vigorous grower. I just flipped her so it's going to be a bit to see how she flowers out.

It's a mix between purple punch and do-si-dos bred by in house genetics. Supposed to be fire. I have some for the next round. Interested to see how yous turn out.

I am running their black cherry punch currently and she has strong branching and is a vigorous grower. I just flipped her so it's going to be a bit to see how she flowers out.
I'm curious how you know that it's Purple Punch x Do-Si-Do by a picture ? Unless they got the seeds / clones from you.

It's a very well known strain... your gonna love your sluricane, very good stuff. Anything by IHG is great.

From our sponsor

Garlic Sherb :circle-of-love:
20200224_142649.jpg

I'm curious how you know that it's Purple Punch x Do-Si-Do by a picture ? Unless they got the seeds / clones from you.

It's posts like yours that got me off this board before and the reasons that I don't post here much. If you had decent reading comprehension you would have known whom the breeder was as it was in my post.

Brickie was the OP not you & somehow you knew what strain it was by his picture. Yeah, you said it was a certain strain, by a certain breeder from a picture. All he did was title it Slurricane & comment he didn't know much about the strain. I'm sorry I'm not a walking encyclopedia on strains & breeders like you. I'll leave this thread for you aristocrats & go back to my peddler ways ....LOL.

Hey sam, I dont think buds was trying to be rude. Maybe it came off wrong but it looks like he was asking an honest question.

Nothing but love here no need for anyone to leave :circle-of-love:

In house genetics has some expensive offerings, but if you can swing a pack (sometimes they do discounts and 5 packs) you will not regret it. slurricane was a knock out for me. I think its stated 100% indica, I picked up some sugar cane because anything crossed with platinum is gold. Check out Neptune seed bank, they carry some great breeders and send out killer freebies. Looks like IHG had a new drop but definitely some fire on there

I have been following In House for a while now as well as some other US breeders. I haven't heard anything negative about anything that they have bred and the plants thus far are vigorous growers. I am looking forward to running the sluricane next run. It's good to get feedback from some trusted members like yourself that are growing and have grown these plants. It's all good.

Hey sam, I dont think buds was trying to be rude. Maybe it came off wrong but it looks like he was asking an honest question.

In house genetics has some expensive offerings, but if you can swing a pack (sometimes they do discounts and 5 packs) you will not regret it. slurricane was a knock out for me. I think its stated 100% indica, I picked up some sugar cane because anything crossed with platinum is gold. Check out Neptune seed bank, they carry some great breeders and send out killer freebies. Looks like IHG had a new drop but definitely some fire on there

Every Tuesday until Wednesday 11:59PM In House Genetics picks 4 different strains and they are on sale $130 for 10 fems plus a few fem freebies if your been looking to get some might as well take advantage. If you check them on Instagram they have the 4 strains announcement I know one that start tomorrow is Slurricane All the major seed banks that regularly sell their gear takes part. Pick your poison!! Personally I use Neptune or Heavily Connected Seed Bank to Toronto no problems

Awesome...thanks for the info. Very very strong plants.

Ya I think there a new drop in collaboration with "Capulator". A Slurricane #7/MAC Daddy cross. Forget the price but it's up there that for sure. I looking forward to In House and Mass Medical to release their collaboration!!!! Big fan of Mass Med

Back
Top Bottom