Sly's 1st Grow: Multi-Strain Autos In Coco With Dyna Gro Nutrients

The White Widow is so far behind it is pathetic. Take a look at the picture. On the far left is the Amnesia Haze. She was day one on 11/17 - so was the White Widow right next to her.

I have tried everything to accelerate the White Widow's growth to no avail. The Critical Mass to the right of her, will likely be larger than she is in a week. Anyway, I am really bummed she is such a runt. She is about a month old now and so so small. On the flip side, all of the other plants are doing great.

20191215_143552.jpg
I feel your pain sly I had a Durban that veged for 75 days and I just recently harvested the 2 ft monster ill get less than a zip:(

Day 32 Amnesia Haze
The Amnesia Haze is progressing nicely...

20191219_152145.jpg

20191219_152153.jpg

I do wish the leaves were praying to the light more. I need better lights...
you must have pretty good lights that plant looks good and it looks like the nodes are close I would think if your lights weren't sufficient that plant would be all tall and lanky sometimes they aren't religious enough to pray. :laughtwo:

you must have pretty good lights that plant looks good and it looks like the nodes are close I would think if your lights weren't sufficient that plant would be all tall and lanky sometimes they aren't religious enough to pray. :laughtwo:
These are under Marshydro LED's., an MH 600 for the White Widow and Critical Mass and an MZ 300 for the Amnesia Haze.. I want to upgrade to a TSL2000 or 2 x TS1000's.

These are under Marshydro LED's., an MH 600 for the White Widow and Critical Mass and an MZ 300 for the Amnesia Haze.. I want to upgrade to a TSL2000 or 2 x TS1000's.
I have a ts 1000 and its 2x2 for bloom 3x3 for veg so im thinking the ts 2000 that would give you 3x3 bloom coverage there very bright.

Back
Top Bottom