Small Closet First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

down4thepound

hey everyone so i got tired of payin out the ass for my weed and so i decided to start growing.
August 21st I started germinating my seeds. I am using a small closet its about 3.5 x 2.5 x 5. i lined the walls with emergency blankets and hung two cfl's the 6700 k's type of cfls from the ceiling. i also have some with like 2300 k's for the flowering stage. when i purchased my seeds they sent me a few extras for free and the free seeds are what i started with. one is called gorilla berry which i believe is a hybrid leaning more towards the sativa side. the other is an autoflowering bleu cheese (i ddnt know it was autoflowering until a few hours ago lol) the gorilla berry is in a potting mix and the bleu cheese is in rockwool cubes. i have both of my ladies in the same closet and I'm worried about having the bleu cheese flowering under the same light as the gorilla berry still vegging.
Will upload better pics soon

2012-10-02_22_33_16.jpg
2012-10-02_22_29_08.jpg

2012-10-02_22_28_32.jpg

WEEK 6
the first is the gorilla berry and the second two are the autoflowering bleu cheese

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom