small growtent lack of space

lex0nik

Hello guys i live in a really small appartment and i want to start an indoor grow. Unfortunately my appartment is so small that the only space i have avalaible is my half wardrobe (60cm W, 45cm D, 180cm H) which is a pretty small space too. The thing is i want to use a growtent, just because my other half wardrobe is used for my clothes. And here comes the problem. The low depth of my wardrobe (45 cm) making me to choose among grow tents available with 40cm depth.
The only growtent i 've found with 40cm depth is 0.4x0.4x1.2

And here comes my first question: Do u know any bigger growtent like 0.6x0.4x1.2or1.4or1.6 ? If yes i would like to know how to buy it. But i assume there is not such growtent, so i will ask some more questions about the 0.4x0.4x1.2 growtent:

1. How many plants can i grow in a such a 0.4x0.4x1.2 growtent efficiently? 1 or 2?
2. What lighting should i use for such dimenions?
3. I am thinking of feminized-autoflowering seeds, like a Super Skunk Automatic from sensi seeds. What'ts your opinion about this? I choose feminized autoflowering cause i am newbie and that are suggested.

4. Assuming i use the best lighting fiting in that dimensions, i use the proper fertilizers and in general all conditions are good, whats the amount of weed i going to produce from a single plant in this small 0.4x0.4x1.2 growtent?

1. How many plants can i grow in a such a 0.4x0.4x1.2 growtent efficiently? 1 or 2?
I have 4 autos in a 40x40x120cm tent and they are fighting for space. I would do a maximum of 2 plants at a time in that tent, but it is surely best suited for a 1 plant grow. Treat that solo plant good and it will yield an equal amount or more than the 4 plants I'm growing.

I have a 150w hps and a small carbon filter with an inline outlet fan. The temps are stable at around 26 degrees C. You will run into heat problems if you use more than that. I also think you would do pretty good with 3-4 20W CFL.

3. I am thinking of feminized-autoflowering seeds, like a Super Skunk Automatic from sensi seeds. What'ts your opinion about this? I choose feminized autoflowering cause i am newbie and that are suggested.
I'm also doing autos for my first grow, since I am eager to smoke my own homegrown bud. Autos finish in 6-10 weeks. Regular strains take a bit longer. My strain is nirvana blue mystic. I liked it because it doesn't smell that much and autos in general are easy to look after.

4. Assuming i use the best lighting fiting in that dimensions, i use the proper fertilizers and in general all conditions are good, whats the amount of weed i going to produce from a single plant in this small 0.4x0.4x1.2 growtent?
Assuming you do everything right you can get your solo auto plant to yield 100 grams or more. Usually newbs like us get around 10-30 grams per plant.

The smallest grow tents I'm aware of are 60cm x 60 cm (2x2) and roughly 140cm in height. Secret Jardin makes good tents. I agree completely with OrangeHaze that a 150w hps light setup will be all you'll need, and you should be able to get one at a very reasonable price. Depending on whether or not odor will be an issue for you, the small carbon filter w/ fan is likely going to be a necessity.

Hello guys i live in a really small appartment and i want to start an indoor grow. Unfortunately my appartment is so small that the only space i have avalaible is my half wardrobe (60cm W, 45cm D, 180cm H) which is a pretty small space too. The thing is i want to use a growtent, just because my other half wardrobe is used for my clothes. And here comes the problem. The low depth of my wardrobe (45 cm) making me to choose among grow tents available with 40cm depth.

And here comes my first question: Do u know any bigger growtent like 0.6x0.4x1.2or1.4or1.6 ? If yes i would like to know how to buy it. But i assume there is not such growtent, so i will ask some more questions about the 0.4x0.4x1.2 growtent:

Yes go with auto FEMS u won't go wrong just be prepared for pH adjustments 👌get small pH test digital try keep it 6 if possible will be fine. Any lower you will run into nute lock out not good

Probley 3-4,/plants if u run auto flower reg photo period one plant will take up your whole grow.area

Back
Top Bottom