Small Hairs? Is it a girl?

KushFan

I saw these reddish-orange hairs start to come out of my plant. Is this the indicator I am looking for to determine its sex, or do I have to wait for it to develop more? Any response would be helpful.
maybefemale_004.jpg

maybefemale_001.jpg

yeah i dont see anything either... how old is the plant and how long have you been flowering for? i dont see any preflowers so you probably have to wait a lil bit before they show

Paitience ....Behind where you see the hairs ( I think I can see what you're refering to ) is where the first single flowers will appear. When they do they will be creamy white / yellowish white . Only after the pistils have become non viable will they turn a color other than white. :peace:

thanks to all that have responded. my plant is about 6-7 weeks old. i will keep everyone updated with my progress. and thnx once again.

the pre-flowers sometimes can be found directly underneath these features. or very nearby.

tiny little bumps (with or without a white hair sticking out) is what your looking for..
ill mail you a link to a good post on "micro-sexing" your bound to have some on a plant like that.

hi i have one of those tiny bumps but there is no hairs coming out of it does that mean that my plant is a male .
they only appeared today so is there any chance that some hairs could still come out of them

if its a preflower bump with no white hair then its definetly a male.

if it just barely formed, the hair can be so small its practically invisble. so it might be too early to tell without magnification.

ill send link so you can compare the features.

Back
Top Bottom