Small hello

bambee

Hello! I'm a caregiver with my boyfriend, and we have a small setup growing medicinal marijuana. My boyfriend has been a caregiver for a year and a half, and convinced me to look into it and eventually begin growing with him. My first plant is a Purple Kush plant, and so far I like the way it has been growing. I have been vegging my plant for about 60 days now, and still plan to veg for another month before flowering. I know I can start flowering now, but I just want to wait a bit longer.

Is it all right to write a grow journal on a plant that is already 2 months old? I unfortunately do not have a picture of what it looked like when I first got it. It started as a clone from a cannabis dispensary.

Little more about me, I play video games and I go to school full time. That's about all.

Re: Small hello.

I don't see why you couldn't start a journal on a 2 month old plant.. Good Luck on your first grow! It takes forever but is worth all the effort in the end.. :)

Welcome Bambee, and no it is not to late to start a journal. Stick with us, we will have you out growing your BF in no time... ;) Look around, ask questions and most of all enjoy the site.. There are way to many good people here not to.... :Namaste:

screw the past.. journals are good for new comers like me they are appreciated beyond words:thumb:

All right! I will get started on that tomorrow then :) my boyfriend wants to post a grow journal for the rest of the plants as well. We germinated four seeds of Lemon Skunk and Sour Diesel, and then he picked up a few more clones from the dispensary... Apollo 13 and something else... bah.. I should have checked. Ah well, that information will be accurate in the journal anyway. Thanks for the welcome :) I look forward to writing in this forum! I've been lurking on it for a few months now... everyone seems pretty easy going here which is greatly appreciated :D

I posted a grow journal. And I think I shall enjoy the atmosphere!

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Back
Top Bottom