Small LED Grow

Time for a long over-due update!

Well I ended up finding out that LED can burn your buds. I left for Thanksgiving for about two days to return to one of the plants grown into the LED and had some burning. Nothing like an HID of course but burnt none the less. No worries though...

Everything has been going great, those CO2 pads are killer, highly recommend them for people in a 5x5 or smaller. Been feeding with Cutting Edge, and will apply some Snow Storm & Gravity in about a week or so.

I'm very impressed with the trichome production I'm getting, the leaves are just getting caked.

November 24, 2010

IMG_20101124_201701.jpg

Below you can see some leaf burn from my T-5. Basically I need a bigger space, the T-5 burns it because I cant really keep the leaves that far away. I'm going to be upgrading to a 2x2 GrowLab I came up on.

IMG_20101124_201707.jpg

November 27, 2010

IMG_20101127_182749.jpg

Below you can see where the LED did some damage to my top cola. I decided not to top it as it was 3 weeks into flower, and figured it'll bounce back. It won't be as good as it could have been but hey, it's an experiment anyway.

IMG_20101127_182756.jpg

IMG_20101127_182808.jpg

December 2, 2010

IMG_20101202_182809.jpg

IMG_20101202_182833.jpg

Hi JJ Bones

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Final wrap-up:

I was really impressed with this grow. The soil mixture was great, and thus I only fed with nutrients a total of 5 times for the entire grow.

I felt the LED/T5 combo was great, and the buds were a nice size for the attributes of this grow setup. Very sticky, and very resinous.

I yielded a little more than two ounces on this grow which is an OZ per plant, a success in my book.

I did an emergency harvest with this grow, which I think I shouldn't have now. I looked at the trich's and it seemed they got ahead of me and I felt they needed to get cut, so I did not have all my trim gear, thus you see drying before trimming in the pics.

I made a few errors when curing the bud this time around. I would get home from work and burp my jars for 15 minutes, however sometimes I would burp them then get stoned and forget they were burping and left the tops off for hours at a time, which really affected them IMO.

Overall they came out ok, with a nice smell, and OK high. I'd give it a 6/10 personally. Based on potency...then again I smoke a lot ;)

okay so im not sure how to git people to go to my journal and comment im new so i need help!!! come on with it! lol awesome grow..looks nothing like mine

Hi,
I want to say this is one of the valuable thread.Extreme LED Grow Lights have become the only logical choice for people who want to enjoy the benefits of a high yield indoor garden at the lowest possible cost. If you want to buy The LED grow lights there is a place where you can find the Fabulous and the beautiful LED grow Lights.................

Visit For Beautiful LED Grow Lights:- LED Grow Lights

Back
Top Bottom