Small Space Grow#3 - JillyBean - Strawberry Diesel - Chemmy Jones

Yeah the 2 gallon smart pots only hold 1.6 vs .9 in the 1 gallon. I'm going to be getting some of the 2 gal pack em with coco and go for it no worries about being root bound.

What's the deal with that?? I could've easily gone with their 3 gallon size, wish I had now lol. I suppose it'll be good to have the 2 gals, too, but still. I bet they work great with coco, I believe X is doing that very thing as we speak:thumb: I think he likes it too.
i DO love the concept of preventing root binding, so all should be good!

Good to see you as always, hope you're well Brother:Namaste:

Oh my! Your plants are outrageous!:high-five:

Chemwreck Kush? :trance: That sounds wonderful. Anything with chemdawg :circle-of-love:
Hi THsea!!:welcome:
Yes, I agree whole heartedly, Chemdog is a classic. The CW Kush is impressive, and I'm dying to try her. This weekend will be 7 wks of flower, so I'll start sampling:thumb:
Thank you for the kind words my friend, and for stopping in... always good to speak with you:Namaste:

Just a few pics of the flower girls. Sorry for the quality, its hard to get a good shot without making some serious adjustments....
P4120001.JPG

P41200021.JPG

\
P41200031.JPG

P41200041.JPG

P41200061.JPG

P41200071.JPG

Ant the new SleeSkunk and Chemmy Jones babies. They are doing fantastic at only 13 days from GERM!!
P41200081.JPG

P41200091.JPG

Hope all is well with everyone:Namaste:

:bravo: buds look SWEET! :high-five:
:welcome:
Thats kind of you IGG, nothing like your garden, though!! I ment it when I said there's much to learn on your thread...ALL growers could take notes from you...:Namaste:

great looking buds! which one has those pinkish pistils? i have one that grows them lke that, i always notice the color variances lol, your doing good work brother! :goodjob::thumb:
Thank you kindly Brother BID. Typically, JillyBean displays a little lighter pistil...The nugs I had from a dispensary were just delicious looking(And tasting)...They looked almost pastel in color...Pink and light creamy orange hairs...But they aren't really showing yet like they will soon...Which picture are you referring to, so I can tell you if its a JB or CW Kush....

Plants are looking great Quixilvir! Nice and frosty!

Hats off and a big welcome Brother 12...An honor to have you here!
Thank you for the kind words my friend...I notice you have the link to white ballancing your camera in your sig...I own a 12 meg Olympus Stylus-9000.
Its a point and shoot, but I don't seem to have anything in the way of a custom white ballance...Only auto, sunny, cloudy, incandescant, fluorescent etc.....
Any tips you may have would be greatly appreciated...I'll be over reading your WB thread....:nomo:

Thank you again for taking the time to stop in, I know how busy you are!:Namaste:

Hats off and a big welcome Brother 12...An honor to have you here!
Thank you for the kind words my friend...I notice you have the link to white ballancing your camera in your sig...I own a 12 meg Olympus Stylus-9000.
Its a point and shoot, but I don't seem to have anything in the way of a custom white ballance...Only auto, sunny, cloudy, incandescant, fluorescent etc.....
Any tips you may have would be greatly appreciated...I'll be over reading your WB thread....:nomo:

Thank you again for taking the time to stop in, I know how busy you are!:Namaste:

Great idea Quix.....reading it sure helped me with my White Balance. I have a NIkon L-110.....a cheapo too! :bravo:

Well ladies and gentlemen...I have good news and bad news.
The good news is that I took some testers yesterday, and JillBean is going to be great smoke. Even with an oven quick dry, and 2 weeks early, she still is very smooth, and yes XLR8, she has that creamy orange classic JB taste!:high-five:
The bad news, is that while taking testers...I found this...
P4140002.JPG

P4140001.JPG

P41400031.JPG

P41400041.JPG

My intuition was correct. The Strawberry Diesel was indeed starting to herm. Glad I chopped that grow wrecker...She still managed to get to my other girls, though, and the extent of the damage won't be clear until harvest....It doesn't look good for the lower buds though....We'll see in a week or so.
Anyway, here are the SleeSkunk and Chemmy J babes....16 days from being put into wet paper towels!
P4140005.JPG

P4140006.JPG

The Chemmys are looking a tad more indica...
P4140008.JPG

Hope you all are well...:Namaste:

Awww Crap Quix! :smokin::smokin: You sure didn't need that!

Maybe she didn't get them all........I hope not.

Your baby girls are looking good! :thumb:

I really am sorry Buddy! :smokin::smokin:

Eh, its really not a huge deal. I'll still get some good meds from them, and hell, I think I might even give these seeds a shot to become something. If it was only the Strawberry Diesel that hermed, I think I could enjoy Strawberry Diesel X Chemwreck Kush, and SD X JillyBean....I'd be running the risk of more hermies, though, so who knows...I'll have to wait til the final trim to make sure I dont have any banannas on the current girls, too....If I do, then I wont know what the seeds actually are...
Either way, its still just a learning experience....
I'm sure they all got hit to some extent, though, because of the fan...Oh well live n learn. Got the veg girls coming up fast any way, so I'll soon forget about the herm.
Thank you for the kind words, Brother OMM:Namaste:

Eh, its really not a huge deal. I'll still het some good meds from them, and hell, I think I might even give these seeds a shot to become something. If it was only the Strawberry Diesel that hermed, I think I could enjoy Strawberry Diesel X Chemwreck Kush, and SD X JillyBean....I'd be running the risk of more hermies, though, so who knows...I'll have to wait til the final trim to make sure I dont have any banannas on the current girls, too....If I do, then I wont know what the seeds actually are...
Either way, its still just a learning experience....
I'm sure they all got hit to some extent, though, because of the fan...Oh well live n learn. Got the veg girls coming up fast any way, so I'll soon forget about the herm.
Thank you for the kind words, Brother OMM:Namaste:

OK Quix :high-five:

You sound so calm.....What ever your smoking....I want some of it! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom