420 Magazine Background

Small town newbie!

HippieHolly

Hello! Names Holly, and I'm a newbie here! Looking for a place that i can come and burn one, and talk among other people that enjoy something i love dearly, and that's good ol' Mary Jane :)

Little about myself, I'm 28 going on 29 this year, and i'm a stay at home mom to my two beautiful girls, and am Married to my soul mate. Been together for 7 years, and married 1 this Aug. Looking forward to starting some college this fall, or early next spring to become a video game designer! Or something to do with video games. Love them! Enjoy lots of family time, time with friends, reading, gaming, and smoking of course! I live in a small town in South Dakota where we don't have Medical, but hope to in the future. I smoke for my anxiety, bipolar, depression, Insomnia, and Endometriosis. But i would be smoking recreational if not for medical because i love the way pot makes me feel!

Thanks for reading, and look forward to posting around, and meeting some cool people! Happy toking! :rasta:

Matanuska Valley

Plant of the Year: 2011 - Member of the Month: April 2011 - Plant of the Month: Mar & April 2011
Re: Small town smoking momma!

Welcome to the forums of 420Magazine,
Thank you for joining 420 mission to spread cannabis awareness... :thumb:

MV... :yummy:

68camaro

bless your heart!
its truly amazing what cannabis does!
ive a brain injury and suffer great pain along with depression now!
i so know how you fel about the cannabis! a substance better than any drs perscribed med.
you go girl.
hug the girls and kick the hubby! lol
welcome and enjoy!

Happy Kitty

Top Bottom