Small town newbie!

HippieHolly

Hello! Names Holly, and I'm a newbie here! Looking for a place that i can come and burn one, and talk among other people that enjoy something i love dearly, and that's good ol' Mary Jane :)

Little about myself, I'm 28 going on 29 this year, and i'm a stay at home mom to my two beautiful girls, and am Married to my soul mate. Been together for 7 years, and married 1 this Aug. Looking forward to starting some college this fall, or early next spring to become a video game designer! Or something to do with video games. Love them! Enjoy lots of family time, time with friends, reading, gaming, and smoking of course! I live in a small town in South Dakota where we don't have Medical, but hope to in the future. I smoke for my anxiety, bipolar, depression, Insomnia, and Endometriosis. But i would be smoking recreational if not for medical because i love the way pot makes me feel!

Thanks for reading, and look forward to posting around, and meeting some cool people! Happy toking! :Rasta:

bless your heart!
its truly amazing what cannabis does!
ive a brain injury and suffer great pain along with depression now!
i so know how you fel about the cannabis! a substance better than any drs perscribed med.
you go girl.
hug the girls and kick the hubby! lol
welcome and enjoy!

High from northern California and welcome to the 420Magazine family. :peacetwo:

Sorry to hear of your health problems. We have a wealth of info here to help you, and this is a great place that helped me learn a lot about my epilepsy and how Cannabis can and has helped. Best wishes.

The Healing Properties Of Cannabis

Happy 4/20 from 420 :420:

Back
Top Bottom